“Sweet Morning”

Price range: US$5 - US$12
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed 10 August 2016 via mobile

Something Sweet Dessert Cafe in Middletown, NY is a great place to relax and enjoy your breakfast, brunch, lunch and/or dinner. Service is superb and the cook/chef is on point with presentation.

My husband and I loved what we order for breakfast; it was delicious! We are definitely going back but this time for lunch. We would like to experience their lunch menus.

Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

I love this place. Their salads, soups, sandwiches, baked goods. It's probably my favorite resturant in Middletown to go for lunch. The only downfall is they always seem under staffed and takes forever to get food to stay or on the go. I would only recommend going there if you have extra time to spare - otherwise you'll most likely be late.

Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

I am a vegetarian and the variety of choices is impressive. I ordered Brie appetizer and quinoa sweet potato cake. They also serve wine and beer. Service was friendly and professional.

Reviewed 21 July 2016

I've been here on several occasions and have always experienced excellent service and quality food at an affordable price. Great assortment of pastries, coffees, sandwiches, and soups. Seating area inside is rather small, so make sure to get there before the typical meal times.

Reviewed 25 May 2016 via mobile

The building is quaint & cute especially the sun room extension. The food and service are terrible! The waiter was a pleasant young man but pretty clueless about recommending something good. The woman waitress seemed flustered and ran around the entire dining experience looking like a lost puppy!
I ordered a house salad that was supposed to have mixed greens, walnuts, cranberries and a raspberry vinegrette. It was wet romaine with nothing but one broken piece of a crunchy sugared walnut. Bleckkkk!
I had a turkey panini after that repulsed me dried out turkey with a gob of a cheese on stale Italian bread. Not anything I expected. No nice panini here! I asked the waitress if she had maybe a little something to make the sandwich edible for instance a jam or spread even a honey mustard. Nothing! She said we have regular mustard. Nothing fancy nothing sweet here. :(
My friend ordered corn chowder and that was a liquid broth with some canned corn floating in it. Not a chowder at all! She had a snowing that had a hair in it and we will never go back! Gross!