“My Favorite Thai”

Cuisines: Japanese, Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 August 2017

I love the Asian 211 Bistro I having been going here for years now. Awesome food & a family owned restaurant Julia & staff so friendly & service always excellent. Thurs. & Sun. Have a special all you can eat paper menu the best ! You can try more items you may have not tried before. I love the Pad Thai, crunchy crab roll, chicken red curry & more. My favorite Thia restaurant.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

Good food. If Suchi your delight it is here. Can get good Vegan and cooked food. Suchi not my taste but my son likes it.

Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

Saw a review on another location mentioning this place. Decided to try it out . I was in no way disappointed with the choice. Friendly staff and great food.only wish I was going back to the area to try it again.

Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

Went with my husband on the recommendation of friends. The food was very good. There was a great selection to choose from. The restaurant isn't very large, nor is it fancy, however, everything was tasty and presented nicely. My only complaint is that on the wall a sign states that they have an all you can eat special. We saw the sign after we ordered. Listening as other people sat down around us, the waiter asked if people
If they wanted the regular or all you can eat menu. No one ever asked us. I guess you have know how it works or no one will tell you.

Reviewed 5 November 2016 via mobile

Our family ordered take out and the order was complete and very delicious. Vegetable fried rice was very good as well as the sushi. We ordered many different items and they were all very good. We found the staff very friendly when we picked up our take out order. Plan to definitely order again from a Asian 211 Bistro.

1  Thank Linda B

Been to Asian 211 Bistro? Share your experiences!