“Easter Lunch”

Red Lobster
Ranked #23 of 193 Restaurants in Middletown
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 1 April 2018

We had the Bar Harbor Bake, Grilled Chicken Skewers with ice teas, salads, coffee, apple crostada and key lime pie. The dinner was very good, service could of not been better as our server Hernan was on top of all our needs without delay. The bar harbor bake was a little disappointing as the broth was weak and lacked the flavor expected. The restaurant was clean and well taken care of, I did notice a higher than expected amount of water stains on the table silver ware. All in all a nice place for lunch.

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

I went to this restaurant to celebrate my birthday with my family. The service was great and the food was very tasty and lots of it. Prices were reasonable. However, the lobster was seriously undercooked. They reheated the lobster from my plate, but it was still not much better. Even when I heated it up in the microwave, it took 5 minutes for it to be sufficiently cooked.

Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

We had pleasant late afternoon lunch at Reb Lobster. I started with Mango Daiquiri drink and the stuff mushrooms for an appetizer. We both ordered the south western tacos with lobster. It was okay and a bit on the spicy side. This dish comes with house salad and rice on the side. The service was kind and attentive.

I honestly believe that RL's food quality has become undesirable and poor. Its often too salty or unsavory. Years ago, it was much better. Today it seems to be missing something.

Reviewed 26 September 2017

It was very good, a little pricy but delicious! We went with friends and had their endless shrimp....after our first order, we were stuffed!

Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

Great place for lobster at quite an affordable price.
Pretty well situated in the middle of the large town shopping center.
One can taste just a nice lobster tail for a very good price.
Service is also quite efficient.
Can only recommend this place, not for a high dégustation, but for a quick meal.