“Great Food”

Maddys Diner
Ranked #54 of 188 Restaurants in Middletown
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Just went to this restaurant for the first time it has great food friendly staff nice little diner in Middletown New York so if you are planning a trip to Middletown stop in try the food

Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

I knew it was going to be bad when the waitress was surly from the minute she came to the table.
Food came out without a side. When I questioned it she said - doesn't come with it and walked away. I knew it did because I specifically looked at the menu and said it when I ordered. You would think if a customer questioned a side the server would double check the menu. Nope just didn't bother to come back until she dropped the check.
Double checked the menu on the way out - I was right. Not worth the argument just won't go back.
Prices are high for a diner and service is poor.

Reviewed 4 January 2017 via mobile

I usually go here with breakfast or lunch with my family. The expanded seating is wonderful and the staff is quick and friendly.

Reviewed 26 May 2016 via mobile

Me and my husband really enjoy getting our breakfast here, the food taste homemade. The service at time can be a little bumpy but they make it their duty to make it a personalized experience.

Reviewed 25 April 2016

Atmosphere is very casual. Alot of locals good location good parking. Staff are very pleasant and food is fresh. Renovated with extra space and roomy. Prices are reasonable and always specials.

Been to Maddys Diner? Share your experiences!