“Always good”

Daddy's Donuts And Bakery
Ranked #2 of 10 Bakeries in Middletown
Reviewed 4 December 2017

One of the best birthday cakes-I've ordered--Strawberry-super fresh-doughnuts and pastries are fresh-salespeople are always happy to see a customer

Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

I'm not a huge doughnut fan, but I needed some sugar so we stopped here. The doughnuts are to die for. They are soft and tasty. They had plain, bacon, Oreo, lucky charms and on and on with flavors. I could get into doughnuts if I lived around here. If we are back in the area we will stop in again.

Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

While traveling, my husband and I stopped in town for lunch. We also needed to buy gas, and Daddy's Donuts was across the street from the gas station. Since my hubby loves donuts, I offered to go get him one while he pumped gas. gas. Wow! The cases of donuts and cookies looked amazing. When I told the nice lady behind the counter my husband had just asked for a glazed donut, she laughed and said she knew he hadn't been there before! They had several unusual donut flavors, and I ended up buying four for us to sample. We tried chocolate with cannoli filling, pumpkin spice, glazed, and maple bacon. We liked them all, but our favorite was that maple bacon. It's worth a quick stop if you find yourself in the area for lunch, a gas station stop, or for any other reason.

1  Thank Tag1126
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

If you are in the area go here! If you are not it is well worth the travel. Unbelievable selection and friendly people. Hard to make a decision here ! Deeeeeelicious!

Reviewed 4 August 2017

Love their donuts and other pastries. Nice rich flavor without being too sweet. Much better than Dunkin Donuts