“Very friendly”

Janet Planet's Kozmic Kitchen
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 18 August 2017

I have always received prompt, attentive and efficient friendly service.
The food is cooked as I like it - and is excellent.
My British humour is respected and returned in kind.
I now go there at lunch-time when I can.

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

I wouldn't recommend this place. Owner's were rude and uninviting on several occasions and the most recent being a terrible experience on a mid-Sunday morning before even sitting down. It's hip to have a rough around the edges vibe to the business, but it's another to be disrespectful, rude, and unprofessional. Avoid the trouble and head on down to Tilly's or Miss Monticello for a good breakfast where you'll be treated properly and served good food.

Reviewed 9 September 2016

We were driving to Bethel to visit the site of Woodstock when we passed Janet Planet's Kozmic Kitchen and knew that we had to turn around and try it out! The decor is totally 1960's peace and love and the food is delicious. Now, if you are in a hurry, this is not the place to stop and eat! The sign on the front door even tells you that there are just two people working and it will take time. No worries, the music was great and the wi-fi was free! We both ordered the Popeye omelet with spinach and bacon and a side of corned beef hash. Other than the toast getting burned (which I was okay with as I don't mind it!), the meal was fantastic, and we both agreed that the corned beef hash was the best we had ever had! If you are on your way to Bethel, definitely stop in to Janet Planet's Kozmic Kitchen for a meal. It won't disappoint!

Reviewed 14 July 2016

Friends have told me to stop here for the past two years, but I never managed. Last Sunday, we had just enough time to spend before the ride home. Luckily we beat the Sunday influx of tourists & regulars. So Planet Janet isn't just a Kosmic trip to the 60s for the décor, but the prices are pretty reminiscent of early times as well! And the portions are hearty and prepared with heart of care by the owner.

Adorable, Wi-Fi available, walls of history and some of the best French toast I've had served with a warm mixture of butter and syrup.

I won't pass this place up again when up that way!

Reviewed 19 June 2015

Friendly service, nice selection, well-prepared food.Fantastic coffee A little fun. A great place to stop in for breakfast. Thank God there are still such fine places as alternatives to fast food joints when travelling