US$450
Daunt's Albatross Motel(Montauk)(Great Value!)
US$418
US$342
Hero Beach Club(Montauk)(Great Value!)
US$585
Sunrise Guest House(Montauk)(Great Value!)
US$466
US$579
Beach Plum Resort(Montauk)(Great Value!)
US$378
US$341
Kenny's Tipperary Inn(Montauk)(Great Value!)
US$289
Montauk Blue Hotel(Montauk)(Great Value!)
US$349
Montauk Manor(Montauk)(Great Value!)
US$550
US$338
US$975
US$829
All reviewsfire pitpool areabay beachhaven staffwalking distanceacross the streetboutique hotelrooms were spotlessstayed nightslast summerthe location is perfectperfect weekendwould stay here againlove this placebedsbbqkitchenette
Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

This is the fourth year we've stayed at Haven. The first three years was just my wife, myself and our dog. This year, we welcomed a new addition and brought our baby.

As a couple - the hotel is a perfect getaway. Chill, but plenty to do onsite (pool, fire pit, BBQ, etc) and nearby. Location in the Harbor is perfect as there's not many a-holes nearby and a slew of good restaurants, beaches, golf, etc.

This year, upon arrival, the staff had a pack and play brought to our room for the baby.

The rooms are clean and the maintenance staff is awesome. Oh, they have Korres soap products which are the BEST!

It is now a family tradition to come here once or twice each year (July and September).

Thank you!!

Love,
Remy, Meg, Jude and Banana

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank rcherin
Reviewed 12 September 2017

My husband and I stayed at this charming motel for 2 nights and loved it! I can't say enough about the staff. Zach, Helen, and the rest of the crew couldn't have been more accommodating and kind to us. Helen gave us a call when our room was ready, which was nice. They seem to go out of their way in the little "niceties". I loved that there was always coffee, ice water, and soft drinks for their guests. The room was immaculate. All white and airy with adorable plantain shutters on the windows. The only down side was the beds. They were comfortable, but very low to the floor. We're in our 60s, so us old folk had a little trouble getting out of bed! Lol The shower was small but had great water pressure. The grounds and pool were so pretty - gave off a cottage vibe. The guests seemed to fall into all age groups. This is a very quaint and quiet getaway close to Gossman restaurant. I would stay here again!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

We are really surprised by how clean and cozy is our room.the whole place is a quaint !!just caught a beautiful sunset over the bay across from Haven montauk when we arrived.everything is really cozy and clean.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 August 2017

My girlfriend and I visited this chill boutique hotel for my birthday a couple weeks ago for a long weekend and weren't disappointed. We were greeted warmly and felt the city wash away as we settled into our new digs. There's a nice shop in the lobby that has beach items and nice souvenirs. They have a pool and complimentary coffee and cold drinks. There is also a great area in the back that has fire pits and a bbq. One night we made smores and had a nice time by the fire. This area is close enough to everything yet far away if you/d like some space from the throngs in town. There is a free shuttle that stops across the street that takes you in and around town. We used this the entire time since we were without car. A great stay and highly recommended.

Room Tip: We only saw our room but noticed some may have an ocean view if you're on the 2nd floor.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

This place was such a hidden gem. The pool was in the sun all day and there were so many great lounging options around it. At night there is a fire pit that the staff maintains right next to the inn. They also have bikes available for use at no extra charge.
My trip was awesome and I now have a new favorite place to stay in Montauk.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family