Atlantic Terrace Motel
Beach Plum Resort(Montauk)(Great Value!)
US$288
US$259
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$374/night.

Hero Beach Club(Montauk)(Great Value!)
US$585
US$574
Travelocity
Surf Club Resort(Montauk)(Great Value!)
US$537
Travelocity
Montauk Blue Hotel(Montauk)(Great Value!)
US$269
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$403/night.

Aqualina Inn Montauk(Montauk)(Great Value!)
US$309
US$875
US$829
The Ocean Resort Inn(Montauk)(Great Value!)
US$329
Montauk Manor(Montauk)(Great Value!)
US$467
US$406
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$472/night.

All reviewsocean fronton premisessloppy tunashort walkhigh seasonfamily vacationlove this placeheated poolbeachtownkitchenettestepsdelish
Reviewed 28 August 2016

We have stayed at the Atlantic Terrace many times for their superior location on the ocean. It has more of a family atmosphere than the other motels on the ocean here in Montauk. No loud music blaring from outdoor bars or rowdiness. Great place for families. On this trip we checked out and left our son's beloved teddy bear behind in the room. We realized this at 10:30 pm when we arrived home. The next morning, the housekeeper was truthful and said she threw the old ragged teddy bear out upon finding him in the room. The staff actually assured me that they would do everything to find him which included looking in the dumpster for a couple of hours! I called the carting company ( Mickey's carting) and asked for a delayed pick -up of the trash that day. They were more than cooperative and agreed to delay the pick-up. I finally got a phone call from Iraida (who was instrumental in coordinating the hunt of the teddy bear) that he was found in the dumpster! They even offered to wash him for me! I don't know of any motels who would go to this extreme in finding a boy's precious teddy bear. Thank you Theresa, Iraida and Maria ! See you next summer!

Room Tip: My favorite room is a first floor ocean front.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

I can't say enough of how disappointing our visit was. Let me start by telling you a couple of summers ago we reserved a room and I was told it was an ocean view room. When we arrived that is not what we got. They tell me that was the room we reserved ( no it was not what I was told at the time). And I must have gotten it wrong. Fast forward 2 years and I call to make a reservation since they had the only rooms available . I ask specific questions about the room that was available the woman on the phone answered all my questions. We wanted a ocean view on the 2nd floor. She confirmed that this room is what I wanted. When we arrived our room was on the ground floor in front of the out door game section that was filled with children at all hours . We love children yet we are an older couple who just wanted to get away for some peace and quiet . The front desk women were rude and abrupt. When my husband went back to the office to get something he forgot he wasn't surprised that 2 woman were there complaining about their reservations also. Just stay away you will not have a smooth and relaxing getaway

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank levksjj
Reviewed 19 August 2016

My Wife and I have stayed here a few times in the past and always had a great time. This place is in a great location and clean. A deli on premises with good food is also a plus but this stay was not as relaxing as the others. Everything started out just fine with check in etc. room was ready and clean. The first night from 1:15 a.m.-5a.m. there was constant banging, screaming and partying from the next door room going on. People were coming in and out all night. I did call front desk and they did send someone up to get the noise turned down but that lasted a short time! there must have been a minimum of 10-12 people in the room next door screaming all night. The next incident and a unsafe condition is now the door knob on my front door is being turned and banged on! I went out and found a drunk idiot with his pants zipper opened trying all the doors in the hallway...completely unsafe and thinking about it now I should have called police but I confronted the idiot and sent him on his way. Guests should not have to do this but after a certain time in the a.m. no one was picking up the phone at the front desk.

Went to hotel office in the a.m. and although they changed our room location for the second night which was better, this should have never happened. Getting away for a few nights is great but to have one that was 100% without sleep is no way to enjoy a few days of R&R. This hotel is not cheap and what a waste of $ for the first night, could have saved $400 and slept in my car and I would have gotten a few hours of zzzzzzz!

Rooms have been redone since our last visit and the grounds still kept nice which is why I gave it a 2 star instead of one. I understand it was the fellow guests that ruined part of our trip but it is the job of any hotel/motel to be accountable for what happens on there property. You can not just warn the troublemakers once and think the problem is going to go away. I was not the only guest that was affected by this as I was chatting with a few others at the pool.

Room Tip: AWAY from east side of building closest to hotel office
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank opjp
Reviewed 17 August 2016

For the price of an "oceanview" quad which btw had very limited oceanview and was directly situated over the Café (chock full of noise and smoke) and parking lot I could of been in the Caribbean. Room was poorly marketed, poorly equipped- no hooks for towels or clothing- no microwave- no coffeepot- no soap dish- big crack on my bathroom floor-primitive conditions for an extravagant price. Chain link ripped off the door hinge- maybe from a previous break in attempt- who knows? Speaking of parking lot- OVERCROWDED- 2x not enough room for my car which had to be double parked BY ATTENDANT which led to another guest threatening me and my guests.
General manager was unprofessional and when my concerns were brought to her attention- that the $600 per night was ill matched with the accommodations- she offered to buy me a soap dish- are you kidding me? Way too little way too late- glorified camping with a hideous price! Attitude by manager is so non-chalent - could care less actually agitating instead of accommodating- It is Montauk after all just grin and bear it! REALLY? I will tell everyone I know not to stay there- options are tremendous if you like the beach that much there are other places EVERYWHERE
No tiki bar- pool closes at 5- no chairs- no umbrellas- no lifeguards pool or otherwise.

Room Tip: Run for your life and spend your millions elsewhere
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

Great destination for a family stay in Montauk. Clean Rooms and friendly staff. Just steps away from the beach. Nice pool. Cafe is a little pricey but the food is very good. Would recommend for a family vacation

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family