“Ate lunch here with business associates aa multitude of times.”
Review of Brother Bruno

Brother Bruno
Ranked #12 of 53 Restaurants in Monticello
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 9 May 2018

Continued to return here with associates because of the quality of the food and service. Hundreds of meals and never was disappointed. Plenty of parking with easy access from major highway. Takeout always available.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 21 January 2018

I heard great things about BB from my co-workers and looked forward to trying them. We ordered 2 pies with various toppings and a calzone to go. The pies were way under-cooked and cheese was hardly melted. The sauce was ok but the crust wasn't to my liking. The calzone had some kind of strange aftertaste. The way my co-workers were raving I was expecting more. Guess I lived in New York City too long and am accustomed to a more refined pizza place.

Date of visit: January 2018
1  Thank ToPoorToCare
Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

He pizza is good and so is most of the other food. We eat there when I have to go to Home Depot and it keeps the kids happy.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 17 August 2017

Had dinner with a group of friends on my husbands birthday. My chicken Marsala was great. My husband had chicken Parmesan and really enjoyed it. Our friends had pasta boloneise Sorry about my spelling, and baked ziti. Everyone really enjoyed their food. The service was great too. Our friends ordered a dessert for my husband. It was his birthday. It was a berry pie. Everyone said it s great. Great food, great service too.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 15 August 2017

So, we have a summer/fall escape here from the heat and humidity in Florida and frequented this place at least once a week since early May. Food was ok to pretty good. Very accommodating for substitutions, etc. Service is very attentive. They just came out with a new menu (August, 2017) . Prices went up at least $1.00 per. They do not do soda refills and a pitcher which was $4.50 is now $6.95. C'mon. And in my opinion, the pizza is under-done. Sorry but we won't be going back.

Date of visit: August 2017