“Nice and friendly place!”

Colosseo Family Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 52 Restaurants in Monticello
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 10 November 2015

Good food and good service..I enjoyed my shrimp parm here and the wings were good also but not(spicy) hot..No heat at all but maybe because I am so used to eating very hot spicy food..

Great service also..Located next to the Best Western Hotel and near the Monticello Racetrack/Casino...

1  Thank Jeropero

Reviewed 27 October 2015

Waitresses are first class! Food is wonderful! Presentation is very nice. Very friendly.Food is always good. Their calamari is fabulous.

1  Thank Cantrell136
Reviewed 9 September 2015

We had a delicious dinner as always, consistently good. This is a nice family run restaurant with friendly and accommodating staff. I get take-out regularly and the Colosseo pizza is the best. mmmmmmm good!

1  Thank vince d
Reviewed 5 September 2015

We had dinner at Colosseos while visiting Bethel NY. Awesome dinner, I had a mixed seafood over pasta, excellent. My wife had a pizza, also very good. Highly recommended

1  Thank JohnRG
Reviewed 25 August 2015

Every time we are in Monticello, this has become our go-to place ! Consistently delicious food served in a clean and relaxed atmosphere, lovely wait staff, menu large enough but not overwhelming, best pizza in the area !

1  Thank hh73050