“Great Food, Fresh Food”

Add it.
Chinatown Kitchen
Ranked #18 of 50 Restaurants in Monticello
Reviewed 22 August 2016

The place is very clean, and the staffs know what they are doing. The Best one around the area.They explain everything. Food are always fresh, tasty, and very good. Also they customize the food right for you. I got the Chicken wings with rice, General Tso's chicken,and Wonton Soup, and Chicken with Broccoli, the tasted just right on spot. Definitely will recommend people to try it out.

2  Thank harry s

Reviewed 20 August 2016 via mobile

They make good food but cmon... They seem to believe they are the only Chinese spot in the area for the prices they charge... Plus they leave rice and fried chicken just sitting out all day... They need to take a serve safe class cause that shot grows bacteria at a rapid rate...

Reviewed 2 July 2016 via mobile

I got general tso's combo with rice and egg roll. I really liked my meal. Girl at counter sweet and funny. I sat at the table. She brought out to me. Very accommodating.

2  Thank kathyandmark
Reviewed 14 November 2015 via mobile

Though there tables, this is not a place to do a sit blend. The food is very good and is always fresh. They will customize to your requests.

3  Thank Steve G
Reviewed 26 May 2015

I always go on Trip Advisor to see where it is good to eat. We were in the mood for Chinese so after reading the reviews decided to try Chinatown Kitchen. We took it out but could have eaten there. The ribs were excellent - very tender and tasty. The food was hot but come in microwavable containers had it needed to be heated up. The restaurant itself is small but clean. It isn't anything fancy but I think it's more a takeout place than an eat-in place. We will definitely add this to the places we go!

5  Thank SusanR421