“Blue Horizon Diner, Monticello, NY”
Review of Blue Horizon Diner Restaurant - CLOSED

Blue Horizon Diner Restaurant
Reviewed 25 May 2017

Typical Diner with on site parking. The food was OK but not great. The staff was very friendly and the service fast. The prices were a little higher than most diners and did not have as good food. I would only eat there if nothing else was available.

Reviewed 21 May 2017

When my partner and I headed out of the city to celebrate with a weekend away, we ate here. Here's what was good:

*a late-for-the-area (we were told) dinner crowd
*a vanilla milkshake
*a Greek salad (with grape leaves and anchovies)
*a grilled cheese on rye.

Here is what else was good:
*sweet, young (possible even teen-aged) waitstaff
*massive menu
* booths
*chrome everything.

Plus, we played a crane grab-a-toy game and Ms. Pacman, doubles.

Reviewed 12 May 2017 via mobile

Yea sorry this place may have been good for food at some point in ancient times... I've worked in a restaurant & this was unacceptable. Fish & Chips was frozen sticks thrown in a dirty deep fryer. Even the presentation looked embarrassing. Service was great & Coffee was excellent. This is why people stick to chains cause of these type of Ma & Pa places...

Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

My friends and I chose here because it looked nice and we had heard the food was good . We were seated and served pretty quickly. The server was rude and kept reaching in front of my face to hand the men I was with their food .
Food was great though . If they had decent serving staff the place would be great.

Reviewed 5 February 2017

Quintessential NY diner, with a huge menu and 2 huge dining rooms. Eaten here several times… always good. Staff was friendly and never seem to wait too long to get food. Clean, open atmosphere. Fair prices