“Dive bar with great wings”

Buisch's Bullpen & Wing House
Ranked #16 of 17 Restaurants in Montour Falls
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 21 December 2011

I think this place is a great stop for a beer and some wings. In fact, that's all I've ever had here. I don't know if they serve anything else. But what they do serve, they do it right. The wings came out as ordered: hot and crispy. The suicide sauce was a bit much for me; I'd order regular hot sauce next time and be content.

One night there was a live band that did covers, and did them well. Another night we had the internet jukebox going for hours. I think they serve $2 drafts and $5 wings on Wednesday. It was a cheap night, with more money spent on the jukebox and pool table than on drinks.

Atmosphere is nothing to write home about. It's a locals bar, but I didn't feel out of place sitting at the bar. It can get crowded, especially on nights when there is training going on at the State Fire Academy, which is just up the street.