“Excellent pizza!!”
Review of Martio's Pizza

Martio's Pizza
Ranked #3 of 91 Restaurants in Nanuet
Reviewed 26 January 2017 via mobile

On our first visit, we picked up one large plain pizza, meatballs on the side and garlic bread.
Pizza was soo good! I always think pizza is pizza and, I mostly like my home made pizza better.
Loved their thin crust, perfectly baked wihout any burnt spots, sauce was delicious, wish it had more cheese but it was good enough.
Meatball was so tender and soft, one of the best meatballs I had! Garlic bread was nothing special though. Its just garlic bread. Not great but not bad.

We also took out their home made gelato for my daughter. Ordered pistachio and it was quite disappointing. We remeber having really good authentic gelato in Maine, and Martio's gelato tasted way to sugary with artificial food coloring taste.
We might try their italian ice next time but no more gelato though.

I also have to say their decor shows its history and its very charming. It'll be nice to eat there when we get a chance! We thought it was surely a special place and we'll definately go back when we're craving for a good pizza!!

1  Thank elleno

Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

I travel through area a few times every month. Was in the mood for good brick oven Pizza. 10 inch pepperoni and extra cheese pizza, small garden salad, ice tea, and cannolli, just over $20.

Service was good, not busy MLK evening.
Would have rated a 5 if roasted red peppers were an option on pizza.

Reviewed 15 January 2017

Love Martio's! I enjoy eating pizza there rather than takeout. The pizza is hot the crust is firm and everything abouththe pizza is wonderful here. It's a good old fashioned place. I also love their meatball subs. It's a nice fun place to go with your kids and you don't have to worry about keeping quiet because there is plenty of hustle and bustle. ou usually have to wait about 20 min. on busy nights for a table. Overall, it's one of my favs. for pizza!

A TripAdvisor Member
Brunswick, Georgia
Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

Passing through town and wanted a coffee and something easy to eat.
At first impressions loved the inside decor - the owners have really put a lot of effort into the restaurant.
Ordered a few coffees, large pizza to share and the chicken parm cutlet. All was very good and came out quickly. Service was friendly and informative.
Only reason I wouldn't give 5stars is because we didn't try many menu items.

Reviewed 12 December 2016

OK, I have not been at Martio's in years and after eating there this past weekend I know why. Rustic, hometown no frills ambiance is fine but......just OK, really fair pizza at best. Ordered a meatball pizza and had to search for some meatballs. Worth a shot and see for yourself.

2  Thank coachee1313

Been to Martio's Pizza? Share your experiences!