“everything is fresh. Food is good value for the money”
Review of Juice For Life

Juice For Life
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in New Hyde Park
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

we order lunch from here often. Everyone is always satisfied with their selections. I like to order the bowl type of lunch.

Reviewed 4 October 2017

I don't order from JFL as much as I probably should. EVERY time I order, the food and the service is tops! Today, I placed my order (lunch time) and was told it would arrive in an 1 hour. Which is fine, because it's lunch time and that's to be expected with it being the busy time. Low and behold, it arrived in 30 minutes! I wasn't at my desk because of this and I wasn't able to give the driver a tip. I called to let them know, I'd like to add his tip and pay with my card. As I'm unpacking my lunch, I notice my Smoothie wasn't with my order. I state this (nicely of course) while still saying, I'd like to give a tip. I was told to hold on. The Manager comes on the phone and says, how nice of me to call and want to leave the tip and then states, the driver realized he didn't leave my smoothie (which was in his car) and he was on his way back to deliver it. When he arrived, he was very apologetic and I said, it's ok; these things happen. I decided to give him a $10.00 tip! He didn't want to take it and said, that amount wasn't necessary (not verbatim) however, I insisted. HE was worth more and I was very happy. JFL is awesome and I'll order more often.

Reviewed 23 January 2017 via mobile

This takeout style place has a few tables and draws a consistent crowd. Salads-always fresh, wraps, and rice bowls. Fruit smoothies and fresh pressed juices are yummy. All items on the menu include the calorie count (most below 500 cal) and that makes healthy choices very easy. Close to LIJ hospital and LAFitness

Reviewed 16 January 2017 via mobile

I love Juice for Life. My boyfriend and I go there about once a week to grab lunch. The smoothies are delicious, and the wraps are very filling! It's not too pricey, either. About as much as you would spend at a regular deli. Just beware of the parking--the parking lot fills up QUICK!

Reviewed 5 December 2016

this isn't someplace we would normally try, but with vegans in the family, it was their choice. turned out to be good.we had wraps-havana [gluten free] and protein vegetarian [one came with lentil soup=good]. also tofu rice bowl [not wrap]. along with herbal teas made for nice dinner for 4 [even though we ordered for 3]. everything is fresh & good not inexpensive & sort of self order-bring to table. well worth a visit if you're into health foods.