“What a pleasant surprise!”
Review of Pasquale's

Pasquale's
Ranked #14 of 100 Restaurants in New Paltz
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

My husband and I had checked into the Hampton Inn across the street and didn't feel like climbing back into the car. Directly across the street were two TripAdvisor recommended restaurants, one being Pasquale's. We looked at both, but my husband had a hankering for a pizza. I chose the pasta primavera, which came with a small side salad. My husband said his pizza was great, and I was delighted with my pasta primavera. I particularly liked that you could select the pasta of your choosing and the small mushrooms that were laced through my angel hair. Our food was served quickly, and the servers were attentive. There's nothing fancy about the decor, but we had a delicious meal at a very reasonable price. GREAT place!

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

I go to Pasquale's often and have always had excellent service and the food is always great. The prices are reasonable and the place is very clean too.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

I love this place I order threw grub hub and always am pleased had a problem one time the sent me a pizza with no charge now that's what im talking about customers first

Reviewed 13 June 2017

Ok admittedly we were late, tired and cranky. The drive from Plattsburgh to New Paltz was long and scary at times ( big rain on I-87 ) . The staff at Pasquale's ( young lady with the traveler father, super charming ) were great. Good solid Italian fast food ( house special pizza was wonderful ) solid house salad and beers and wine to go. Wow. They saved us from ourselves, and get a Highly Recommended as a result. Really good value!

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

Everytime I have gone to Pasquale's in new Paltz it has been excellent service and great food. The prices are reasonable and the portion size is plenty. The owner is on hand and runs a very good restaurant