“I have been eating here most if my adult life.”
Review of P & G's

P & G's
Ranked #4 of 101 Restaurants in New Paltz
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

I have moved out of the area, but visit this place whenever I'm in town. I have always loved their burgers and have yet to have any disappointments. It's a great place for nonpretentious dining with 5 star food.

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

I've been here at least 20 times and I'd say I've never had a problem here or bad food. It's a nice family friendly bar/restaurant with reasonable prices and simple food. They have a lot of meat and potato dishes and a large list of sandwiches. They also take the local discount card and you can get yyelp bucks back too. The wait is usually not as long as they guesstimate. The place is usually busy which tells you a lot! One of my favs is the French dip sandwich, delicious!

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

Came to New Paultz on the recommendation of a friend and was not disappointed by the great service and great food!

Really enjoyed the New England clam chowder.

Try the filling "Eggplant Fries" with red sauce...

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

This is a great pub food restaurant. Great sandwiches and salads. Also dinner specials during the week. Prime rib is the best.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

I've been going to P & G's for many years, never disappointed. They have a great Prime Rib special on Thursdays with King and Queen cuts after 4pm. It gets crowded so be prepared to wait. I recently ordered the Seafood Salad and It is one of the best I ever had. Kudos to Tom, their Head Chef.