Book now, pay at stay
Free cancellation until 22/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$124
US$118
New Paltz Hostel(New Paltz)
Hotels.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewshunter roomsteam showerhouse is beautifulclawfoot tubbig tubethnic restaurantscommon areaseach morningother guestsbed and breakfastnew yorkhostsfireplacesuiteprivacyroomy
Reviewed 19 May 2016

My best friend from childhood & I had the perfect girlfriends' getaway at this wonderful B&B. The house is absolutely beautiful, and Patty & Sean have restored & furnished it with impeccable taste & attention to every detail. They have maintained its historic beauty, but added all of the modern comforts that make the stay so comfortable & enjoyable (like the amazing shower & steam in the Jenkins Suite, & the super comfortable beds). The breakfasts are DELICIOUS--definitely among the best that I have experienced at a B&B. Patty & Sean are so interesting & fun to talk with, and are so helpful with suggestions on the best places to eat & hike. Our only negative was that it is located on a main road, so you hear some road noise throughout the night (though maybe it's worst in the Jenkins Suite? it's worth asking whether the other rooms don't face the road). Still, we had a fantastic experience & I definitely look forward to returning when I am back in the area.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that doesn't face the road in order to avoid road noise
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank Marla B
Reviewed 18 April 2016

The multiple positive reviews you see listed here are accurate and I don't want to repeat what's been stated. But, trust me and make a reservation, visit the Hudson Valley and stay at the MapleStone Inn. You'll be a very relaxed and happy person. The hosts, Patty and Sean, are wonderful and caring, the facilities are tasteful and the breakfast is 100% quality.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 February 2016

Maplestone has found the perfect balance of the personal touch of a B&B with the privacy couples wish for a get-away. My husband and I stayed in the beautifully appointed and historic Jenkins suite for the week following our wedding in the Hudson River Valley. Sean and Patty were gracious and welcoming hosts who were present when we needed them and seemed to disappear when we didn't need anything. The rooms and common areas were spotless. The delicious and varied three course breakfasts were a treat every day following the coffee/tea service that was delivered to our room upon request. Every detail was attended to without us ever seeing when or how it was done. In addition to the beauty of the Inn, it is in a perfect location to experience the beauty of the Hudson River Valley in a rural setting. We are looking forward to the next opportunity to return!

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Diana M
Reviewed 25 October 2015

Recently my husband Jeff and I traveled from California to experience Fall foliage in Lake MInnewaska near New Paltz. We stayed at Maplestone, a lovely stone house with all the amenities and lush grounds as well and felt we were home! Our innkeepers, Sean and Patty were delightful and warm. Patty delivered luscious breakfasts to kick start our day everyday.
What a treat!

Room Tip: This is a small Inn. We stayed in the Hunter room. It was large and very comfortable.
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Roberta C
Reviewed 21 July 2015

I can make this really simple: stay here.

For those who need more convincing: Maplestone manages to strike the perfect balance in countless ways. The inn itself is immaculate and pristine yet warm and inviting. The food is beautifully and artfully presented, tasty and interesting yet simple, broadly appealing and decidedly un-fussy. Sean and Patty are the consummate hosts, friendly and personable yet not overly so. With every detail so thoroughly attended to, it has to take considerable energy and effort to pull it off, yet it all feels so relaxed and effortless. It's truly the quintessential B&B experience and I honestly can't imagine any guest leaving Maplestone without feeling considerably better than when they arrived. What more could there be?

Like I said: stay here.

Room Tip: You can't go wrong. Honestly
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple