“Delicious and well prepared. ”

Gadaleto's Seafood Market & Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 100 Restaurants in New Paltz
Price range: US$8 - US$28
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Featuring the largest selection of Wild Caught and Sustainably Farmed seafood in the Hudson Valley. We have an extensive retail fish market as well as a full service, family friendly restaurant where anything in our market is available to be prepared for your dining pleasure. Wednesday - Monday Market 10-7 Restaurant & Take out 11-9
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

I eat here for business lunch from time to time. The salad with seared salmon is delicious. Very fresh and tender fish. You pay for this fresh fare. Not an inexpensive place to eat.

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

Plain and simple. Good seafood, quick service, fresh as can be. Good staff, polite and thorough. And they take Amex!

Reviewed 9 August 2017

I love clams steamed I can eat a whole bushel for sure by my self. everyone loves this place I will def go again

Reviewed 7 August 2017

Dinner with friends after work. Had to wait about 10 minutes, but were seated quickly afterwards. As we were sitting down, a waiter pointed out the specials on the chalkboard. Simple menu, but varied. My wife had the bluefish, which came with their "simple salad", and a side order of pickled beets. I had two good sized crab cakes on a bed of lettuce, and a side of french fries. Actually, they came in a large bowl, and were shared by the table. Our friends liked their trout selections too. Our waiter checked on us from time to time, but we were not hurried, and had good conversation. Very enjoyable dinner. We shop at their retail fish store often, where you can find just about anything you like. Fresh fish, scallops, lobster, and shrimp fill the cases, and the frozen section has a few different varieties of crab, lobster tails, and fish too. They will steam you choice if you want, or you can have them ice down your purchase. Prices are reasonable too.

Reviewed 3 August 2017

Several people told me the seafood here was excellent. They were correct. Half of the place is a seafood market, the other half a restaurant. The seafood is ultra fresh. I had the broiled salmon with a garlic cream sauce on the side, fresh broccoli and roasted potatoes. The flavor was incredible. Fresh slices of bread and olive oil were presented while waiting for the main course. I went back there a second night and had the salmon again with beet salad and sweet potato fries. I had to take half of it home. Beforehand I asked them to make me a shrimp cocktail and it was enough for a meal at $10. At least 10 shrimp and delicious cocktail sauce. I will go there again.