“Best tacos!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Taco Shack
Reserve with OpenTable
Taco Shack is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #60 of 104 Restaurants in New Paltz
Reviewed 27 July 2017

It is a small place, but they have awesome tacos and other Mexican food. My favorite is the fish tacos. Burritos are very good too.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

My Family and I stopped in the Taco Shack for some huge burritos as they had been advertised. Good tasting Burritos but certainly not the biggest as advertised.

Reviewed 6 July 2017

While the portions are simply huge, the burrito we had was average. But, the price is right, and the service is very friendly.

Reviewed 5 May 2017 via mobile

Everything was amazing!!! The place is a hole in the wall but absolutely great. We had tacos and nachos. The nachos are huge! I was starving and we hardly put a dent it in . Stop you will love this place.

Reviewed 16 April 2017

We took a chance on this literal "hole in the wall" and it was delicious. The fish tacos were so fresh and crispy - lettuce and tomatoes were clearly fresh. The tamale was good - not the best I ever had - but definitely worth having again. I look forward to getting back there.

Been to Taco Shack? Share your experiences!