“Best tacos!”

Add it.
Taco Shack
Ranked #42 of 100 Restaurants in New Paltz
Reviewed 27 July 2017

It is a small place, but they have awesome tacos and other Mexican food. My favorite is the fish tacos. Burritos are very good too.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

My Family and I stopped in the Taco Shack for some huge burritos as they had been advertised. Good tasting Burritos but certainly not the biggest as advertised.

Reviewed 6 July 2017

While the portions are simply huge, the burrito we had was average. But, the price is right, and the service is very friendly.

Reviewed 5 May 2017 via mobile

Everything was amazing!!! The place is a hole in the wall but absolutely great. We had tacos and nachos. The nachos are huge! I was starving and we hardly put a dent it in . Stop you will love this place.

Reviewed 16 April 2017

We took a chance on this literal "hole in the wall" and it was delicious. The fish tacos were so fresh and crispy - lettuce and tomatoes were clearly fresh. The tamale was good - not the best I ever had - but definitely worth having again. I look forward to getting back there.