“I'll be back...”

Caffe Lola
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner
Reviewed 29 June 2012

My daughter & I ate here 6/28. The service & atmosphere were very nice. We ordered the s'mores panino, calamari, and goat cheese and strawberry salad. I would recommend the salad because the compilation of the ingredients complimented each other and I wouldn't change a thing about it. If I were to order the panino I might suggest asking for the sandwich to be buttered first but other than that we enjoyed the novelty of this sweet sandwich. The calamari is another matter since it was obviously frozen and most pieces required us to chew at least 30 times before I could swallow them. We also has to doctor the sauce with plenty of salt. The calamari will not deter us from coming back. We would love to try the other paninis, sweet potato fries, and their soup of the day.

1  Thank massagebysumie

Reviewed 29 June 2012

This little cafe had great, fresh-tasting food and was a welcome diversion from the typical fast food lunch. We were staying at the Sheraton and the lady at the desk recommended it to us. The area seemed kind of old and run down and we started to think we had gone the wrong way. It is in the middle of nothing basically. It is a small cafe with linens and water carafes on each table, very inviting when you walk in. The paninis come with a green salad and chips so it is a nice meal. My daughter had the mac and cheese kids meal which also came with a salad. She said it was delicious and it certainly looked appetizing. We didn't want to have to drive somewhere (we had been doing a lot of travelling) so this was a nice option within walking distance.

2  Thank GottaSeeItAll
Reviewed 26 June 2012

I will start out by saying that this place is by far a better option than dining at any of the big chain tourist trap places on the main strip by the hotel district in Niagara Falls. It was not the best place that I experienced while staying in that Niagara area, but it was was good. I think it is a great place for lunch, and if you have kids, it's also a great option. It's very casual inside, with a coffee-house like feel in decor. The people are nice. The sandwiches are pretty good - not earth shattering, but decent. I also had to remove some points on my overall score of this place because we specifically chose it to try some of their gelato, but they were completely out that day. No gelato = :-(

Reviewed 14 June 2012

Great little local shop. Only could stop in to grab take out but it was delicious.

1  Thank talakn
Reviewed 3 June 2012

I went here after reading about it here and on trp advsr and I am glad I did. Not sure what to think about it as I walked around the streets trying to find it (a little deserted) but once there it was great. Very nice casual atmosphere. But the food, wow, I wish I could eat here every day for lunch. There were a lot of good choices. We had the ultimate grilled cheese and the Orlando chicken panini. They were both very excellent. You have to try the grilled cheese! Each came with a side salad. I was on the fence in ordering what I did or a big salad called the Spring Mix, xo I asked if they could make my side salad a spring mix, which is an addition of tomato-onion relish and asiago cheese. This made it outstanding. I can't describe how good this was. Anyway, I recommend it in a big way. try this place.