“Consistent Great Food”

Joey's Pizzeria
Ranked #137 of 299 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 27 September 2016

Great Pizza & Wings, Subs -- always perfectly made and I've Many Many times!! Friendly Staff, great service--- NEVER a problem... I think I'll go there tonite :)

Reviewed 26 September 2016

Joey's came highly recommended from a few locals from the neighborhood, but this seems like more of a neighborhood bar than a legit pizzeria.

Pizza: very dry, undersauced, tough, and tasted somewhat stale. Salad was made of shredded iceberg, resembled coleslaw, and was flat/soggy. Prices were higher than most. When I arrived to pick up, workers were swearing and complaining.

Probably OK if you're a regular and have a few cocktails in you before trying the food. Otherwise there are too many other good pizza spots in the Falls to patronize.

2  Thank misscrusty
Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

Inconsistent. Sometimes the pizza is good and other times I've received it burnt. The wings are ok but small.

Reviewed 22 February 2016 via mobile

Staied in the hotel across the street, went for the day got back late and really eanted pizza so we decided to try this place. The staff was ok, it seemed like we were bothering the waitress because we sat at a table and not the bar. But the pizza was awesome. Was worth the money and I'd go back.

Thank T.L. E
Reviewed 5 July 2015 via mobile

This was not my first choice but they were one of the few opened on the fourth of July. Pizza was ok. It wasn't the worst and not the best either. The wings were very good for the traditional sauce. The honey bbq was interesting. Would not say good or bad.