“Family Favorite!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

LOVE this place!!! The best pizza and wings around(we get the pizza Aldo style which is dark and crispy). Also love the greens and beans soup. We visit several times a month from Canada, we can't get enough!! My boyfriends parents have been going here for over 30 years and love Aldo, even though he can be a bit stubborn at times he still has a great restaurant.

Reviewed 4 June 2017

I've been coming here for 60 years...from the previous location up the street to the current location...from the previous owner, the late Patsy, to the current owner, his son-in-law, the awesome Aldo...it never fails to please me...best pizza I've ever had and I've eaten pizza all over the world...whenever I'm in town I make it a point to stop in for dinner and say hi to Aldo...I hope it's there for another 70 years...do yourself a favor when you're visiting the "Falls"...you won't be sorry...

Reviewed 23 May 2017

The pizza was fantastic. Our server was great. She said she had been there for 10 years. My niece ordered ice cream. She said it was freezer burnt. Lol That's what she gets for not filling up on the yummy pizza.

Reviewed 13 May 2017

Had a family dinner with about 10 people. Got us seated rather quickly even though it was busy. The place has a very old school vibe to it. We ordered a few pizzas and some wings. It all came out in a reasonable amount of time. Service was very friendly. The pizza is a thinner crust and on the greasy (in a good way) side. Wings were also tasty and a good size. Only negative thing I can say is it's cash only

Reviewed 30 March 2017

This place never changes, and that a great thing! Basic Italian food made with quality ingredients and lots of love. Pizza, meatballs, gnocchi, and great tomato sauce. Been there 4 times over the last 5 years and it's always jammed with people having a great time.

1  Thank b c