“WILL NEVER RETURN”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed 9 October 2017

Just in case we decided to give it another chance. What a mistake… again. Not only is the staff rude, but the food was even worse. The restaurant even boasts a sign that says, "Your opinion is not in our recipe." That was evident in the service and needed no sign. In fact, the owner sets the tone for the service. The veal was like shoe leather. This was takeout and the last time they messed up the entire order. This time the food was just bad. We will never return for takeout or eat in.

Reviewed 10 September 2017

Great authentic italian food . Pizza is thin crust and absolutely delicious . Salads are large and so very delish .
Lots of appetizer choices to satisfy your taste . Homemade gnoccies and so much more . Closed on Tuesdays .
Don't miss this one !!

Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

LOVE this place!!! The best pizza and wings around(we get the pizza Aldo style which is dark and crispy). Also love the greens and beans soup. We visit several times a month from Canada, we can't get enough!! My boyfriends parents have been going here for over 30 years and love Aldo, even though he can be a bit stubborn at times he still has a great restaurant.

Reviewed 4 June 2017

I've been coming here for 60 years...from the previous location up the street to the current location...from the previous owner, the late Patsy, to the current owner, his son-in-law, the awesome Aldo...it never fails to please me...best pizza I've ever had and I've eaten pizza all over the world...whenever I'm in town I make it a point to stop in for dinner and say hi to Aldo...I hope it's there for another 70 years...do yourself a favor when you're visiting the "Falls"...you won't be sorry...

Reviewed 23 May 2017

The pizza was fantastic. Our server was great. She said she had been there for 10 years. My niece ordered ice cream. She said it was freezer burnt. Lol That's what she gets for not filling up on the yummy pizza.