“Zaika, Naigara Falls (USA)”

Zaika Indian Cuisine
Ranked #10 of 316 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Price range: US$10 - US$16
Cuisines: Indian, Wine Bar
Dining options: After-hours, Buffet, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Zaika Indian Cuisine takes pride in serving the best Indian cuisine is proud to serve fresh food without any shortcuts
Reviewed 13 August 2018

Just near Niagara falls. It is authentic Indian food joint. We were here with US tour and had genuine food items of Indian taste. A jewel in USA.

Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

Probably the best garlic naan I've ever had...food was seasoned perfectly and very fresh. Crowded and packed with customers from the sub continent which let you know it was authentic. With dozens more Indian restaurants in the area...this was the one they were choosing. Our waitress was so friendly and helpful with our order. I would come again and recommend it 100%. My friend had little experience with Indian cuisine but left happy and satisfied with her meal. I think we have a lifelong lover of northern Indian cuisine now!

Reviewed 6 August 2018

i had been there for a dinner buffett. There was quite a few items for buffett and all of them tasted pretty good with good spice level. i will recommend to anuone.

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

Decent place to have indian food. Conveniently located near the maid of the mist. Hot rotis and naan made for each table.

Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

Oh my god, an unnecessary wait of more than an hour there primarily because we were 9 members - it was so easy to offer us seats to split and eat - at the time of booking when asked for waiting time, we were told half an hour - other small groups were going inside and we were just wondering why our turn is so far -

Once seared after standing out for an hour , the steward started asking if we needed lassi and which kind - all of us just picked without knowing that the lassi was not part of the buffet - I wonder why he just picked on lassi instead of other beverages - that made us feel that lassi is being offered as part of buffet.

Now the food items - those who take only halal food should know that only goat and wings are served halal though the board kept over wings section didn’t indicate that to be halal - the steward had to ask the manager about it and he confirmed

I took a small portion of dahi wada - no it is not made that way as it was dry and just raw flour inside - need to take lessons -the same goes for paneer Masala whose gravy was a bit salty too.

The chicken wings were ok - but only the flat wings were done to taste ok - again need to improvise to make it delicious

The vegetable biryani was good - the goat gravy was blackish that killed the will to try

One last thing which I tried was daal - almost every indian household prepares it and needs no special skill - it was just a paste of pulses with turmeric taste causing bitter mouth

Didn’t try sweets though my family told gulab jamun were nice - oh yes the oranges were sweet.

1  Thank SafiJannaty