Comfort Inn The Pointe(Niagara Falls)
US$169
ComfortInn
Hampton Inn Niagara Falls(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$189
US$178
US$170
  • Pool
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$239/night.

Free cancellation until 26/07
US$120
Free cancellation until 28/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$119
US$136
US$118
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$160/night.

US$206
US$197
Falls Motel(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$72
Best Western Summit Inn(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$118
Agoda.com
1,584 results
All reviewsthree sistersnon smoking areawestern doorcanadian sideslot machinesplayers cardtable gamesthunder falls buffetcorner suiteblues burgerfloor facingsmoking is allowedsmoke smelltim hortonsfree buffethigh floorfalls view
Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

We called ahead to verify RV parking. We were told to come ahead, RV parking allowed in gravel lot to the side of the Casino. We drove our motorhome 2 hours to the Casino and parked in the specified lot for an afternoon at the Casino. As we were putting on our coats to head over to the Casino, security knocked and told us they suddenly decided that no RV parking is allowed anywhere on the property for any length of time. We asked where we could park, and were told ‘No idea, but you have to leave now’. How crazy is that?!? Will never return no matter what I’m driving!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Steven G
Reviewed 21 November 2017

Quality food, well prepared and presented. Fantastic staff front and back. Very impressed as this is a casino buffet. TOTALLY ACCESSIBLE !!! Second entrance from hotel thus allowing children to be there for meals. THANK YOU FOR A GREAT VISIT.

Room Tip: ACCESSIBLE ROOMS available same price.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 November 2017

Booked this trip with Planet-All-Tours out of Sudbury, Ontario (best tour group!) for my mother's 85th birthday. On arrival our rooms were ready. Rooms are amazing and comfortable. The decor of the hotel is absolutely beautiful. Staff is very friendly and accommodating. Food is excellent both at the Buffet and Three Sisters. Will have to try out the other restaurants on my next visit. There is even a Tim Horton's right in the hotel. I will definitely be returning!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 November 2017

This place was great! Not only did the slots seem really loose but the staff did everything they could to make your visit a fun experience We ate at the Burger Joint and had a great sandwich. Waitresses on the Casino floor were quick with the free drinks and always pleasant. What else can I say I look forward to returning I never go to a Casino with plans to win so I'm sure next time I will loose a bit but they earned my business after my 1st trip

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

This place never disappoints! Rooms are clean, comfortable, well decorated. Staff is so friendly! Close to outlets and falls. I come here several times a year. Casino and restaurants are great! Highly recommend Koi for dinner. Besides the Falls, this is the best attraction on side!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family