Travelling with our teenage daughter so booked more for location than casino. Hotel was lovely, rooms very big and clean, we could see fireworks from our room which was great. Little annoying at having to get a token each time to walk through casino with our daughter as there was no other easy way to get around to front of hotel. Was then a short walk to the park and the falls. We did join the casino club which gave us a ticket for free buffet, well worth it, food was lovely.
Pool area is great with lovely balcony area for relaxing/sunbathing.
Nice selection of cafe's/restaurants in hotel too. Would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just steps from Niagara Falls, discover how the wonder continues at Seneca Niagara Resort & Casino. Beneath the bright lights, you’ll find the ultimate in gaming and comfort with more than 3,300 of the newest slots, from penny spins to $100 high-limit machines, and the fast-paced action of nearly 100 of the hottest table games including classics and interesting new twists. Pull up a luxurious seat and take a deep breath – the action is about to begin. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Agoda, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Seneca Niagara Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seneca Niagara Casino And Hotel
- Seneca Niagara Hotel Niagara Falls
- Hotel Seneca Niagara