1,668 results
All reviews three sisters western door non smoking area slot machines table games players card thunder falls buffet corner suite canadian side smoking is allowed free buffet floor facing tim hortons smoke smell high floor falls view beautiful room
Reviewed 27 November 2017

Travelling with our teenage daughter so booked more for location than casino. Hotel was lovely, rooms very big and clean, we could see fireworks from our room which was great. Little annoying at having to get a token each time to walk through casino with our daughter as there was no other easy way to get around to front of hotel. Was then a short walk to the park and the falls. We did join the casino club which gave us a ticket for free buffet, well worth it, food was lovely.
Pool area is great with lovely balcony area for relaxing/sunbathing.
Nice selection of cafe's/restaurants in hotel too. Would stay again.

Room tip: Higher up with view over falls is best
Date of stay: August 2017
1  Thank Alison S
Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

We called ahead to verify RV parking. We were told to come ahead, RV parking allowed in gravel lot to the side of the Casino. We drove our motorhome 2 hours to the Casino and parked in the specified lot for an afternoon at the Casino. As we were putting on our coats to head over to the Casino, security knocked and told us they suddenly decided that no RV parking is allowed anywhere on the property for any length of time. We asked where we could park, and were told ‘No idea, but you have to leave now’. How crazy is that?!? Will never return no matter what I’m driving!

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank StevenG2121
Reviewed 21 November 2017

Quality food, well prepared and presented. Fantastic staff front and back. Very impressed as this is a casino buffet. TOTALLY ACCESSIBLE !!! Second entrance from hotel thus allowing children to be there for meals. THANK YOU FOR A GREAT VISIT.

Room tip: ACCESSIBLE ROOMS available same price.
Date of stay: October 2017
Reviewed 20 November 2017

Booked this trip with Planet-All-Tours out of Sudbury, Ontario (best tour group!) for my mother's 85th birthday. On arrival our rooms were ready. Rooms are amazing and comfortable. The decor of the hotel is absolutely beautiful. Staff is very friendly and accommodating. Food is excellent both at the Buffet and Three Sisters. Will have to try out the other restaurants on my next visit. There is even a Tim Horton's right in the hotel. I will definitely be returning!

Reviewed 20 November 2017

This place was great! Not only did the slots seem really loose but the staff did everything they could to make your visit a fun experience We ate at the Burger Joint and had a great sandwich. Waitresses on the Casino floor were quick with the free drinks and always pleasant. What else can I say I look forward to returning I never go to a Casino with plans to win so I'm sure next time I will loose a bit but they earned my business after my 1st trip

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple