“A Family Establishment ”
Review of Terrace Diner

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

My family and I have been coming to this diner since I was 7 years old (I am now 25). The food is always exceptional, the staff is always like family (we love Kathy!), and the diner always feels like home. They just redid some of the diner and looks fantastic and it is always clean! I look to continue to the tradition of bringing my own kids here one day.

1  Thank Joseph R

Reviewed 1 April 2017

This diner has been around for ever and keeps updating it's decor and food choices. Always a good bet when you just want to eat and not make any decisions on "where to eat." Prices are reasonable, located off a major highway, friendly service, great breakfast, lunch or dinner entrees.

Reviewed 6 February 2017

I love the Terrace Diner and have for the past 20 years, the food is always great, the staff is friendly, but the remodeling was a huge miss. The lighting is seizure inducing, my husband and I had to stop going there because the constant changing colors on the ceiling gave him a migrane. They also started to charge extra for their house salad dressing, when we used to ask for a lot of dressing it was gladly given at no additional costs, now it's additional charge. Terrace was my go to when we couldn't decide, now we go to South Bay. I miss Terrace but can't go with that horrible lighting. I'm all for updating but that lighting added nothing to the diner to make me want to go there.

1  Thank cac1217
Reviewed 27 November 2016 via mobile

This diner happened to be located down the road from a friend I was visiting We arrived at 1pm and the parking lot was full but we eventually found a spot. They could use more handicap spots. The menu was so extensive that picking an item was a challenge. We all picked something different a we each enjoyed what we selected. I chose a chicken Caesar wrap that was wonderful Cannot wait to go there again

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

This diner delivers great service, great food and something for everyone.. I love their paninis and matzo ball soup!! This is our local go to!