“Love this place!!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Stayed in Santa Maria for a weeks holiday and visited this bar / restaurant almost every day..!
First visit we just had drinks during the afternoon, sat overlooking the beach with our toes in the sand watching the locals dancing on the beach and working out - so relaxing and such a great vibe.
Visited again during a couple of evenings for pre and post dinner drinks - atmosphere was great, drinks price was of a good value. Only thing that they could have done better on one of the occasions was serve us quicker, other than that we thoroughly enjoyed both visits.
Visited on two further occasions for lunch - food was fab, my husband had pizza on both occasions, I also had pizza and then the pasta. Both dishes were piping hot and delicious.

What a find, and I'm glad I hadn't read the Trip Advisor comments before we went as I probably would have steered away from Palm Beach and would have really missed out.
I was surprised to see some of the negative comments, as I can honestly say, we loved the place and would thoroughly recommend to anyone travelling to Santa Maria.

Our favourite place of the whole holiday.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Visited here twice in one week both times for lunch. The floor is an extension of the beach which is part of its charm and it does have a very relaxing ambience. Food was generous and fresh. Limited choices, efficient service, clean and friendly. Recommended.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had lunch here every day of our trip, also a great spot for a drink and watch the world go by with nice lounge chairs with beach view. Excellent and friendly service.
Defiantly worth a visit.

1  Thank Brianr101
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I had a pizza and a dessert.
The pizza was average, not really properly clocked. My other 2 guests had a pasta and I would rated it 6 out of 10. The dessert was as well something within the average.
The staff was extremely courteous and cordial. I would possibly recommend it for an aperitif given the good position in front of the ocean but there are better options for dinner.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Really nice staff, food lovely but because the restaurant sits on sand, I got caught out by sand bugs and won't be returning which is a shame