“Best Sunset ever”

Book In Advance
More Info
US$84.60*
and up
Oia Sunset and Traditional Villages Tour in...
Ranked #5 of 15 things to do in Oia
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I have enjoyed having the sunset experience in many countries in the world. The one I saw from Ammoudi Bay in Oia, Santorini today is the best.

We actually video taped the sinking sun and noted how the sun disappeared so fast in the end. The view was breathtaking, the sky had magical colours and during that moment (when the sun sank so fast - a little over 2 minutes on my video) many were reminded about the greatness of God who has created the universe with such beauty and perfection.

We waited for an hour to view the sunset and it definitely was worth the wait.

Munir D.

Write a ReviewReviews (8,439)
All reviews
in 69 reviews
"camera"
in 126 reviews

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

My husband and I got to stay in Santorini and enjoy several nights worth of sunset views. They were beautiful!

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

We came here for our honeymoon in 2001 and came back this year for my 40th birthday. I was worried that I had it so built up in my head from our honeymoon and that my memories were better that reality would be. I had nothing to worry about. It was even better than I remembered. My husband and our friend walked down to the tip of Oia in the morning and made a dinner reservation at one of the restaurants. We walked right in, ordered a bottle of wine and dinner, and settled in for the amazing sunset.

1  Thank Erin C
Reviewed 27 March 2018

We have stayed on Santorini twice over the past years and everyone loves to go to Oia to view the sunset. It is the most beautiful place to see the full sunset. We normally stay in Fira but have taken the local bus down to see Oia for the sunset.