Hate to give a 3 star review as the staff and service were exceptional. However the walls in room were really thin. It was so bad that you could literally hear someone opening a bag. I guess the hotel realizes it and thats why they give you ear buds when you come in. This is seriously not a honeymoon kind of a place, maybe more of a bachelor pad.
Apart from that issue campus and location are perfect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Laokasti is a hotel and restaurant that is established and run by the same family since 1985. It is located in the most picturesque of all Santorini villages, Oia and offers a fantastic opportunity to enjoy the beauty that Santorini is. The hotel is a complex of 17 fully autonomous villas built in the traditional Santorini style (four maisonettes-suites, three apartments and 10 studios/ studio-suites).The hotel has a swimming pool with a pool bar and a small spa with a sauna and a Jacuzzi. It also has a restaurant that offers traditional Greek and ethnic cuisine and an excellent service.All suites are located by the pool and have private balconies or verandas with a panoramic view of the deep blue sea and the island of Ios, while the sun sets. All villas offer all facilities necessary to enjoy your holidays: air-conditioning, hair dryer, safety box, satellite TV and a kitchen equipped with utensils.We look forward to your arrival at Laokasti Villas Hotel and promise that you will enjoy unforgettable holidays in Santorini in a family environment that will make you feel at home! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HotelQuickly, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Laokasti Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Laokasti Villas Hotel Oia
- Laokasti Hotel Oia
- Laokasti Resort Oia
- Laokasti Villas Oia, Santorini, Greece