Lilium Villas(Fira)
US$278
US$265
Priceline
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$309/night.

Solaris(Fira)
US$163
US$133
Astir Thira Hotel(Fira)(Great Value!)
US$205
US$189
Theoxenia Boutique Hotel(Fira)(Great Value!)
US$183
US$1,209
US$1,033
US$1,209
US$1,002
All reviewsac worked wellminute walkother islandsocean viewnight stayfira centrestavrosmaisonetteporttransferbalconysantorinilinensgreek
Reviewed 29 June 2017

We booked a maisonette as there were 3 of us. Arranged pick up from the port which was a good price and on arrival we were immediately greeted by the very friendly and helpful owner. Our maisonette was well equipped with kitchenette facilities even a micro wave, the room was spotlessly clean with very fresh bedding and towels. The small pool and decking area was an added bonus as we arrived during a heatwave. Would definitely recommend this to anyone visiting Fira and looking for reasonably priced good quality accommodation.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 November 2016

I can only echo what so many others have said. When you travel, what you remember long after the event is the experiences you had meeting wonderful people. And the people at Anemomilos Suites are wonderful. This lovely family genuinely care about their guests having a great time in Santorini. I was picked up for free from the airport and dropped at the bus station to catch my onward ferry, even though it was late at night, for nothing. I was treated to glasses of the most delicious homemade dessert wine. So wish I could buy it here - I must go back for more! We put the world (or at least Europe) to rights with long conversations, And there was always friendly help on hand to help with buses, tours, walks or any detail I needed help with. Apart from that, the room itself was just lovely, and an absolute jewel for the price I paid in very expensive Santorini. The room was beautifully decorated and scrupulously clean, with fresh towels every day, and regularly changed bedding.There's a fridge and a 'proper’ hairdryer - ie, it's powerful and not glued into a wall in case you steal it - a powerful shower, a little balcony and also a TV, just in case you have time to watch it.
I even had regular company from the beautiful little cat who lives across the road, but this is, of course, optional.
I loved Santorini for its spectacular beauty, but - amid the overwhelming and sometimes frustrating tourist hordes - the one thing that would draw me back again is the incredible hospitality of this lovely family. That's the real Greece, as far as I'm concerned.

In fairness, I have to add that the place can be noisy. The main road up through the island runs right past the door, with a cavalcade of buses, vans, scooters and quad bikes. Take earplugs, and you'll be okay.

You don't have to walk into Fira along the road, which has no footpath. Just turn right into the first donkey lane you come across, and keep cutting up and left and you'll soon hit the centre of the little town. The reverse on the way back. I was there five days and I don't think I ever used the same route twice, but it's nigh-on impossible to get lost. Very nice too. exploring the lanes, especially in the early morning. At night it's dark, but you are perfectly safe - just make sure you don't trip over! I stayed in Fira as a budget traveller because all the buses to other parts of the island start and end there, but IMHO the next village Imerovigli is far nicer, and quieter. You don't have to walk into Fira and then along the cliff path to get there. A much quicker route is to turn left on leaving the Anemomilos suites and follow the road uphill round a couple of bends, until you come to a huge gum tree on the right hand side of the road - you can't miss it. Opposite this are some steep steps, which are signposted for some villa I can't remember the name of. Go up these, and keep going - you'll hit the road, but cross over and keep going - and then you'll emerge by the bus stop and main square in besutiful Imerovigli, with a breathtaking view over the csldera. About a 20-minute walk from the b&b - uphill, bur definitely good for the soul!

If you have any doubts. about booking this place, don’t - just go ahead and do it. I promise you won't regret it.

Room Tip: Stay away from the road if you can. It's not the hotel's fault, but it's undeniably noisy.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Annie7712
Reviewed 8 September 2016 via mobile

Stayed a night. Loved the room and the pick up service. Room was clean and while the view wasn't facing the volcanic mountains, it was very value for money.

Host was nice too and he even gave us a bottle of wine to celebrate our honeymoon.

Stayed: September 2016
Reviewed 5 September 2016

Petros was very helpful ensuring we got the best deals and advice for whatever we wanted to do on the island and its surrounds. It saved us a lot of time and money and it turns out we never saw a better deal than what Petros organised for us.
The apartment was spacious, modern and clean. A/C was excellent (and much needed). The complimentary airport transfers were handy. Our unit had a really large and comfortable outdoor entertaining area which the weather is perfect to make use of.
The site is a short walk from the centre which helped with the peace and quiet of this busy place in summer.
My stay coincided with Fathers Day so my family decided to make an elaborate dinner in the unit. We didn't have a particular cooking utensil but Petros was able to find one for us in 5 minutes.
Thanks for all the help Petros and team, you really helped my family enjoy Santorini more than we would have without you and your teams help!

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank DanandLisa2016
Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

I went to a holiday in Santorini with my family and choose this hotel. What I can say here is we were having an amazing treatment with this hotel. They will clean up your room and your garments too!! Most of the days I was in a rush to go out and not bother to tidy up our own personal clothes and were thinking to do it later when we get back to this hotel. However after we came back at night everything was being cleaned including our clothes are properly folded!! The receptionist was so helpful and friendly to help us with everything. They even can pick u up for free at the ferry port even when your time of arrival at early in the morning!! (Our arrival time that day was at 3.30am). On top of that the hotel is very near to the city centre area. Walking for about 7mins and you are already at their main city. Overall, I'm very satisfied with their service and we would like to stay there again!!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family