“What a nice change”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

This restaurant changed my thoughts on French food. I had the pouched salmon with au gratin potato. It was beautiful. I was concerned about the cold soup. But do your self a favor and order it. What a taste. Have the mussels for a app. They are the best I ever had. The atmosphere complimented the meal.

dj29900, Owner at Vox, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2017

Thank you for your appreciation of our restaurant!

Reviewed 12 July 2017

Great food, drinks, atmosphere...never disappoints. Outdoor dining is awesome. Close to home but worth traveling to!

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Duck two ways and my veal dish were so delicious. The escargot was good! Fantastic desserts! Friendly service and the ambiance is being taken back to French movie history. The owners very really nice! This place gets the thumbs up! bravo!

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

I have only been to this restaurant once and it was a-z a wonderful experience, absolutely transporting. Delicious food, beautifully presented and served. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 18 May 2017

I have eaten here many times. The service is pleasant and friendly, the food excellent. They have wonderful soups, sea food, clams and oysters, remarkably fresh and delicious. I recommend the lobster mac and cheese. They have great hamburgers, and perfect fries - the best I've ever tasted. My wife loves the Floating Island Dessert - unusual, old-fashioned, GREAT!. Other desserts just as good. A nice, relaxing visit, always. And did I mention the wine list? They have a wonderful patio, open all summer for fine dining. Well worth a trip.

dj29900, Owner at Vox, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2017

Thank you very much for your appreciation of our work!We hope to have you with us again soon.