“Easter Bunny Laid an Eggeggs be”

La Fontana Family Restaurant
Ranked #43 of 81 Restaurants in Nyack
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Located in the quaint town of Nyack, join us to enjoy authentic Italian cuisine in our charming and spacious dining room or enjoy a seasonal view of the Hudson River in our upstairs dining area. A glass of wine from our extensive wine collection at the grand cherry wood bar for a before or after drink with friends and family is a wonderful way to start or end an evening of fun. We also provide a warm and casual dining experience on our outside terrace with soft background music flowing to the sounds of our Italian sculptured fountain. The best Sunday Brunch around!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My wife and I went here for Easter brunch. Needed to make reservations which of course was reasonable.
The brunch cost 40.00 dollars.
We were seated on the outdoor deck covered by a tent and heaters to keep us warm.
The selection of food was as good as any brunch I have been to.
The problem started almost immediately when I had to get up and ask for a cup of coffee.
We then got up to get our breakfast.
I went to the carving board and asked for what looked like Prime Rib and Lamb. I also got an eggs benedict. some bacon and a couple sausage.
The meat was cold not even luke warm. the eggs benedict were cold and the prime rib looked like the worst possible cut of meat.
Needless to say did not finish that plate.
Went to get shrimp and some Lox. Shrimp needed to peeled and tasted terrible.
The only good thing was the Mimosa!!!!
Enjoy your brunch somewhere else.

Reviewed 5 February 2018

I've eaten here more than once and never been impressed. Once i was served broccoli with wire around the spears. When I complained they seemed annoyed

Reviewed 5 January 2018

Poor service from both the Waiter and bus boys. Water glasses not filed, started clearing the table while we were still eating. Never go back.

Reviewed 27 November 2017

Came here with family for two birthdays. This was a brunch buffet and there was a good selection of different foods. The service was also pretty good offering several different “brunch” drinks. Breakfast, lunch and desserts selections were tasty. The only “problem” I had was that the place could be kept cleaner as in windows, window sills, floors etc. While this may sound petty, I always wonder what the kitchen looks like!

Reviewed 7 November 2017

We arrived near closing time but were extremely well received and well served, with no hint of a rush. We accepted the special suggestion of the very simpatico waiter and had black linguini with lobster, shrimp, and scallops. Superb! This was, however, only a one-time experience. Hope we get back one day. If in Nyack, La Fontana will be our choice.

Been to La Fontana Family Restaurant? Share your experiences!