“Family Asian restaurant with good dishes”
Review of Golden Mushroom

Golden Mushroom
Ranked #22 of 80 Restaurants in Nyack
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

This place has been here for many years. I have been going here for more than 20 years through several name and ownership changes and it is better than ever. They. Excel at most dishes especially Chinese spicy ones. Their menu is very large and almost all items are done w lol and it is very good fir families with children. Easy going attitude make it a favorite.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

I have been going to this particular Chinese Restaurant for almost 20 years. Their staff is friendly and very helpful. Katy will light up your day. They also have sushi, not a side thought either, delicious. They are the best Chinese restaurant in Rockland County. Their fried rice is to die for. Not that yellow "fried" rice with little pink meat squares you see elsewhere, this is the real deal fried rice. Believe me, I know.

Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

Anything we order is always good. Food is fresh and very tasty. You always are welcomed when you arrive. Just love the place!

Reviewed 18 January 2017

Great meals, atmosphere and service. The Sesame Chicken was outstanding! The Happy Family was delicious too. I was thrilled to eat delicious Chinese food without MSG. The dragon and lantern decor was beautiful to look at, bright and clean. The service was perfect, down to the cut oranges for dessert. Our was hot and prepared very quickly. When we were done eating we were permitted to linger until we were ready to leave.

Reviewed 5 January 2017

I love the Pad Thai. I also love the many of the Japanese Special rolls like Dragon or Philadelphia and the sushi is good. The bar area is populated by friendly local regulars and convivial conversation is available most nights. The chatting flows smoothly with some help from a perfect Mai Tai or two, but not three. They have a formidable kick. Service is very good and ambiance is nice too with a large fish tank in the main dining room. Take out is quick. Prices are reasonable.