“Really good food”

Turiello Pizza House & Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 82 Restaurants in Nyack
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 5 May 2016 via mobile

While staying in the Rockland County area, I looked for a good but inexpensive Italian meal with my wife. I remembered Turiello's from way back - like almost 40 years back. The food was really good. I had a veal parmigiana hero, which was tender; and my wife had a calzone with pepperoni, which was perfectly cooked. Staff very welcoming.

Reviewed 25 February 2016

I like to stop in here for a really good pizza that doesn't taste boxed or over processed. They also have gelato.

Reviewed 9 January 2016 via mobile

Fantastic fresh baked to order pizza. Went for a 'small' for the 2 of us... A wise choice! Had the house special with extra garlic and it was just delicious. Pizza for 2 and 2 fountain drinks $21 - a bargain!

1  Thank annamerry
Reviewed 22 October 2015 via mobile

I was in the area on a business trip and I stopped in because it looked a lot like my favorite Italian place back home. I was not disappointed. Then service was fast and friendly. I had the spaghetti and meat balls and it was great. The meatballs were huge and tender and the sauce was great. I will be going back tomorrow night to try the pizza.

1  Thank ChrisGM578
Reviewed 15 October 2015 via mobile

The slices are yummy especially the margarita slice with tons of garlic! My kids love the Sicilian slices! Great old fashion pizza shop eat in,take out or order by phone.