US$67
Moonlight Motel(Olean)(Great Value!)
US$50
US$89
US$60
All reviewsfront porchgreat breakfastold housemade to order breakfastowners and stafffrench toastliving roomminute ridefreezer packsstained glasssliced fruiteggs to orderchain hotelnext morninghome friesbreakfast optionsbathroom sink
Reviewed 8 July 2017

My sister, my daughter and I stayed overnight while we were in town visiting relatives. Despite heavy demands on Joe for an upcoming catering event, he took time to be sure my sister had everything she needed while my daughter and I were gone for a period of time in the evening. In the morning Lois was gracious and kind in every way as she served a delicious and ample breakfast. She made us feel at ease for lingering over breakfast and enjoying the common area before we left. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Sally W, Events Coordinator at The Old Library Inn Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2017

Thank you for staying at Old Library Inn. We appreciate your great comments and glad you enjoyed your stay.
Thank you and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 30 June 2017

The place was a work of art, it was like stepping back in time but with modern amenities. The details of the wood were amazing. Our room had it's own shower and a separate area for the sink and toilet. Making it easier for two people to get ready in the morning. The breakfast was delicious. Made from scratch, french toast, potatoes and eggs any way you liked them. What a wonderful experience.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 May 2017

We were in town for the weekend to attend our son's ROTC military ball. The inn is right in downtown Olean and only a few miles from St. Bonaventure University. The ball was held in the Old Library events center which is right next door to the inn. The innkeepers were great. After being informed that breakfast started at 8:00 on Sunday morning we stated that we had to leave early to get back to Kentucky. Joe asked what time we wanted to leave and said he would make sure to be there early to send us off with a hearty breakfast. We came down around 7:00 and were warmly greeted in the kitchen. We had a great breakfast and went on our way. Highly recommend the The Old Library Inn.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

The staff was very helpful and kind. It was right in walking distance of stores. The room was nice. Breakfast was amazing. I would definitely suggest staying here if you are ever in olean and need somewhere to stay.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 March 2017

Stayed here 3 nights for work-related travel when weather forecast was not looking so good for traveling. Joe even did a quick clean off of snow from my car - you won't get that service at a chain hotel. I did not meet the other staff; however, when I called to reserve the room they were exceptionally friendly and accommodating. Another guest I met who is a regular customer commended the friendly staff. Of course as a B&B breakfast is included - but the nice thing about this one is I was able to order from a great selection. The food was fabulous and having kitchen privileges for dinner was a bonus. The location is within walking distance of downtown restaurants and a local grocery store with a selection of prepared hot foods. The house is a beautiful example of historic architecture that has been well maintained. My room was spacious, well appointed and the bed was comfortable with a great pillow selection. Although a couple of the rooms may be on the small side or laid out in an atypical layout and perhaps lacking in some illumination, the nostalgia, history, cleanliness and comfort make this an overall exceptional B&B.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business