All reviews front porch old house private bath made to order breakfast breakfast was delicious owner joe owners and staff french toast charming b b living room enjoyed our stay wide range minute ride freezer packs stained glass us feel at home sliced fruit
Reviewed 14 August 2017

This is our second time staying at this B&B and we thoroughly enjoy each visit! The house is just beautiful and worth taking a look at, the prices are reasonable, and the breakfast is delicious (with many choices for you to pick from). You can take day trips to many places from Olean--Letchworth State Park, Watkins Glen, Niagara Falls, etc. I grew up in Olean so always enjoy visiting again as well.

Date of stay: August 2017
Reviewed 7 August 2017

My daughter and I stayed in the Olds Suite for three nights/days and it was the best possible choice we could have made. The room and accommodations were very comfortable and homey. Owner Joe made our breakfast in the morning and we felt very spoiled by his awesome service. Walkable to restaurants, and there is a park across the street. I highly recommend The Old Library Inn Bed & Breakfast.

Date of stay: August 2017
Reviewed 2 August 2017

This is at least our third stay and we love it here. From the room to the a/c to the front porch, lovely living room and dining room it is just great. The staff and owners are superb and so responsive to every request including a custom cooked per your request breakfast made each morning and part of the very well priced package. You can reserve confident you will have found your home away from home.

Room tip: A couple of rooms have baths outside the room; you might ask if your room has one inside. It all works fine by the way.
Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Sally W, Events Coordinator at The Old Library Inn Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2017

Hello John,

Thank you for staying with us again. It is always a pleasure to see you. We look forward to seeing you again next year.

Reviewed 8 July 2017

My sister, my daughter and I stayed overnight while we were in town visiting relatives. Despite heavy demands on Joe for an upcoming catering event, he took time to be sure my sister had everything she needed while my daughter and I were gone for a period of time in the evening. In the morning Lois was gracious and kind in every way as she served a delicious and ample breakfast. She made us feel at ease for lingering over breakfast and enjoying the common area before we left. We would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Sally W, Events Coordinator at The Old Library Inn Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2017

Thank you for staying at Old Library Inn. We appreciate your great comments and glad you enjoyed your stay.
Thank you and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 30 June 2017

The place was a work of art, it was like stepping back in time but with modern amenities. The details of the wood were amazing. Our room had it's own shower and a separate area for the sink and toilet. Making it easier for two people to get ready in the morning. The breakfast was delicious. Made from scratch, french toast, potatoes and eggs any way you liked them. What a wonderful experience.

Date of stay: June 2017