“Beautiful!”

The Old Library Inn Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 2 Olean B&B and Inns
Reviewed 4 September 2017

When I am spending the night in Olean, this is my go to place. The inn is historic and simply magnificent. It has been well maintained. Joe and his staff are extremely accommodating and nice. The freshly cooked breakfast is superb. One of the staff even gave me tips so I could improve my omelets at home. By far, my favorite place away from home.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed 21 August 2017

Our 2 day stay was a delight.

Joe and his staff couldn't have been more accomodating -- breakfast made to order and unbeatable - room and amenities were superb. A pearl in the ocean for an Olean stay.

Room Tip: room with its own tub and shower always helpful
Reviewed 19 August 2017

My husband and I stayed in the Olds Suite after a day of bicycling at Presque Isle State Park in Erie. PA. Joe, the owner of the inn, met us with icy bottles of water and then helped carry our luggage to second floor. Once we parked, we did not need to use a vehicle. We walked to dinner at Beef and Barrel. The beautiful basilica of St. Mary's was within walking distance the next morning. Our stay was very relaxing. We were able to use the kitchen's refrigerator. Joe's made to order breakfast the following morning was delicious. We would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Olds Suite has bay window, separate parlor with pocket door, 2 TVs, and a small fridge which was ver...
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Sally W, Events Coordinator at The Old Library Inn Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2017

Hello Susan,

Thank you for staying with us. We value your feedback to help us improve for the next visit or guests. We strive to make you feel as though this is your home away from home.

Reviewed 14 August 2017

This is our second time staying at this B&B and we thoroughly enjoy each visit! The house is just beautiful and worth taking a look at, the prices are reasonable, and the breakfast is delicious (with many choices for you to pick from). You can take day trips to many places from Olean--Letchworth State Park, Watkins Glen, Niagara Falls, etc. I grew up in Olean so always enjoy visiting again as well.

Reviewed 7 August 2017

My daughter and I stayed in the Olds Suite for three nights/days and it was the best possible choice we could have made. The room and accommodations were very comfortable and homey. Owner Joe made our breakfast in the morning and we felt very spoiled by his awesome service. Walkable to restaurants, and there is a park across the street. I highly recommend The Old Library Inn Bed & Breakfast.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Olean
1.2 km away
8 km away
Moonlight Motel
Moonlight Motel
#2 of 2 in Olean

Been to The Old Library Inn Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!