“Food good, dirty old place”
Review of Pizza Hut - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pizza Hut
Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

Are the lunch buffet today. Waited a while for server to acknowledge us. When she finally did come over she was friendly enough. Food was good- basic Pizza Hut stuff to be expected. Downfall is the place is old and shabby. What is worse it is very dirty with cobwebs in window sill in booth in which we were seated. Bathroom was gross too. I can take old-- but dirty? There's no excuse. That equals poor management & franchise ownership. Will not go back because of that.

Reviewed 24 August 2015

As far as I'm concerned, Pizza Hut has the best Pepperoni Pizza. I know that it's a chain, but I LOVE their pizza. The Breadsticks are not too shabby either :-)

Reviewed 14 August 2014

pizza and bread sticks are always good and good value for your money they just need to update the building it looks tired and run down the carpet is old and stained and the walls need a coat of paint

Reviewed 9 July 2014

In April, we ordered a pizza and received the wrong order. The manager gave us free pizza for the error. The free pizza was delivered very fast and it was hot. The pizza was correct. Nice crunch to the crust but was also tender. Tried the new smokey BBQ type and was disappointed because it was very disappointed because it was too sweet.
While I didn't like the BBQ, I have had the Veggie lover with Ham and it was wonderful. Veggies were fresh in flavor and had a slight crunch. Hand tossed crust was outstanding every time. The "pan" style can be slightly greasy but did have a nice crunch. Service was always fast and with a friendly "hello". Management cares about the customer.