“Good solid comfort food”

Origlio's Wagon Wheel
Ranked #21 of 57 Restaurants in Oneida
Reviewed 9 June 2016 via mobile

We went to this Italian restaurant but didn't order Italian. Pork chops and salad and garlic bread with lots of cheese. All was very good and the service was great. Caution: no credit cards.

Reviewed 7 November 2015

We'll never go back. Ignored by wait staff, no credit cards, and mediocre food. Others were served way before us (although arriving 20 min. later). They are supposed to be famous for their sauce, but it is too sweet, and tastes canned.

Reviewed 18 August 2015 via mobile

Been here three times, always thinking "maybe it will be better this time." I was wrong. Very bland food and it took about an hour to be served once we were sat EACH TIME. Got takeout once, was told 20 minutes. Got there in 20, was told "a few more minutes". A half hour later was told again "just a few more minutes". After waiting an hour total for my food, I went to pay with my credit card only to be told "oh, our machine is down." I then had to go to an ATM to get cash and drive back. When I got back there was a very long line that I was told to wait in even though I was already there to pick up my food. When I finally got up to the front of the line again I got my food and drove home. What a surprise to find my food very VERY cold, and half the order was wrong. Called, was told they were busy but I could get my order done again but it would be a "couple hours". TERRIBLE customer service, bland food, and slow service. Never ever again!

Reviewed 2 July 2015

Our meals were excellent and the price was not bad at all. The staff is very nice and ever so accommodating. Just remember that they do not accept credit cards, but do accept personal checks and cash.

1  Thank Thomas P
Reviewed 9 June 2015

We so enjoy the Italian homemade food here! We like to order the Sicilian salad with crisp greens and tasty cheeses. You can order a full size (large) meal or a mini size dinner. The spaghetti sauce is so good! The restaurant is very clean and relaxing with large picture windows and a full size bar. The staff is very friendly and efficient. The prices are very reasonable.

1  Thank Jo Anne V