“Very Nice Restaurant”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 7 August 2017

Nice simple atmosphere, great service, good food. The seafood was delicious! Stuffed Salmon was very tasty! The strong flavor of the salmon slightly overwhelmed the great flavor of the stuffing (maybe stuff a white fish instead?) but the portions were ample and the food perfectly cooked. The staff was wonderful, friendly and attentive! There is a lovely bar an the restaurant was pretty busy considering it wasn't a weekend so you know the food is good! We had a wonderful dinner and will be back!!

Reviewed 25 July 2017

My husband and I enjoyed our meal thoroughly. He had the fish special and I had chicken. We were both extremely satisfied. Our waitress was friendly and attentive. I would definitely go back again!

Reviewed 21 May 2017

I've eaten here many times and always find the food and service to be excellent. I can't understand why they are rated only number 5. I've eaten at all of the top five rated restaurants and, in my opinion, Del 'Arte is superior to any of the others. My favorite dishes have been some of their seafood specials, like cioppino. I wish I could get some of these specials all of the time. While I usually go here with the family, I have also often brought friends here. There have all enjoyed it and it is now one of the two favorite restaurants of one of my best friends.

Reviewed 3 April 2017 via mobile

Creative cooking well plated and quality food: a tasty result. Had the Haddock special. Shared a mozzarella-tomato-prosciutto appetizer. A little light on the prosciutto. Veteran waiter in attendance. I have never walked away from dinner there without being content.

Reviewed 2 December 2016

Went here recently, a party of three for dinner, partially based on the reviews. Had some apps. The menu says the calamari is lightly fried and they were right Not crisp at all and of the rubber variety with soupy sauce for dipping. Eggplant rollatine, warmish on the top and cool on the bottom and $12 for two to top it. Mussels were OK but again nothing came out hot. Salads were fine maybe because they didn't have to be cooked. I had a special chicken dish which was Sorrentino with a piece of proscuitto in it. It had potential but didn't live up to it. The others had a fish dish which was good. Had a bottle of wine plus a glass. Stick with the bottled. Finished the meal with a shared tartufo and tepid coffee. Perfect. Service was fair. The place got a crowd, but for the price and overall experience there has to be better restaurants in the area.