“Very Nice Restaurant”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 7 August 2017

Nice simple atmosphere, great service, good food. The seafood was delicious! Stuffed Salmon was very tasty! The strong flavor of the salmon slightly overwhelmed the great flavor of the stuffing (maybe stuff a white fish instead?) but the portions were ample and the food perfectly cooked. The staff was wonderful, friendly and attentive! There is a lovely bar an the restaurant was pretty busy considering it wasn't a weekend so you know the food is good! We had a wonderful dinner and will be back!!

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed 25 July 2017

My husband and I enjoyed our meal thoroughly. He had the fish special and I had chicken. We were both extremely satisfied. Our waitress was friendly and attentive. I would definitely go back again!

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 21 May 2017

I've eaten here many times and always find the food and service to be excellent. I can't understand why they are rated only number 5. I've eaten at all of the top five rated restaurants and, in my opinion, Del 'Arte is superior to any of the others. My favorite dishes have been some of their seafood specials, like cioppino. I wish I could get some of these specials all of the time. While I usually go here with the family, I have also often brought friends here. There have all enjoyed it and it is now one of the two favorite restaurants of one of my best friends.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 3 April 2017 via mobile

Creative cooking well plated and quality food: a tasty result. Had the Haddock special. Shared a mozzarella-tomato-prosciutto appetizer. A little light on the prosciutto. Veteran waiter in attendance. I have never walked away from dinner there without being content.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 13 March 2017

The food at Del Arte is always delicious. Importantly, Rosemarie and John are excellent hosts who oft times make you feel like you are eating in their home. Also, I must comment on their community-mindedness... they are pillars. They are always willing to donate their time, food, money or whatever to support the local community. If the food were just mediocre, this would be reason enough to patronize their restaurant. But alas, go for the food. You won't be sorry.