“Good pizza”

Add it.
Nonna Rosa Pizza
Ranked #10 of 29 Restaurants in Orangeburg
Reviewed 5 February 2017

I have lunch here sometimes. The pizza is good, but the countermen are not so friendly towards women I've noticed. They also shake hands with the men that come in off the street and they don't wash their hands.

Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

I'll grande capo. Pizza perfetta buon a all good the boss is at the table with me chatting and having good espresso see you soon

Reviewed 12 June 2016 via mobile

Our favorite local pizzeria. All their different pizzas are great. The garlic knots are a must. They deliver as well. Haven't gotten many dishes there yet but I would guess they are good to.

1  Thank chuckmaushardt1120
Reviewed 15 March 2016 via mobile

Stopped in for a quick slice of pizza. We have eaten here a few times in the past. The service remains welcoming and friendly. We had the sausage and pepper pizza. We could not pick it up to eat. It fell apart in our hands, we had to use a knife and fork to eat it and the cheese was flavorless.

Reviewed 31 October 2015

After a long drive I was looking for comfort food, the hotel employee recommended Nonna Rosa and it was great. I had the cheese and Ricotta calzone and it was excellent, it was big and chuck full of cheese. The BBQ wings were also good and they have good prices. Definitely will recommend!