“Good Delivery Pizza”

Add it.
Nonna Rosa Pizza
Ranked #10 of 29 Restaurants in Orangeburg
Reviewed 1 March 2017

We have been really happy with their pizza. They have a round Sicilian that my husband really likes. We haven't had a problem with burnt pizza or cheese relocated during deliver and their delivery is typically on time or faster than promised. We use their website to order which ended the 'who is calling' argument and allows you to add the tip so anyone can receive the pizza without a scramble for cash. The only shortfall on their website order system is that if you want bottles of soda or some extra sauce or anything not a click box there is nowhere to put that so you have to call to add that and typically pay cash for it.

Reviewed 5 February 2017

I have lunch here sometimes. The pizza is good, but the countermen are not so friendly towards women I've noticed. They also shake hands with the men that come in off the street and they don't wash their hands.

Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

I'll grande capo. Pizza perfetta buon a all good the boss is at the table with me chatting and having good espresso see you soon

Reviewed 12 June 2016 via mobile

Our favorite local pizzeria. All their different pizzas are great. The garlic knots are a must. They deliver as well. Haven't gotten many dishes there yet but I would guess they are good to.

1  Thank chuckmaushardt1120
Reviewed 15 March 2016 via mobile

Stopped in for a quick slice of pizza. We have eaten here a few times in the past. The service remains welcoming and friendly. We had the sausage and pepper pizza. We could not pick it up to eat. It fell apart in our hands, we had to use a knife and fork to eat it and the cheese was flavorless.