“Love the Soup and Salad Bar”
Review of Danny's South

Danny's South
Ranked #14 of 74 Restaurants in Orchard Park
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 20 January 2015

We travel at lot and therefor have to spend most meals in restaurants when on the road. Danny's is one of our favorites for the soup and salad bar where we can load up on fresh greens and homemade soup. Everything else we have ordered off the menu has been delicious and reasonably priced, my son recently ordered the Tuna Melt and it was huge, but better yet, it was delicious. My daughter ordered the Chicken Parmesan and again big portions and tasty. We have eaten at Danny's 5 times now and they never disappoint.

1  Thank 5WillTravel

Reviewed 7 December 2014

Opted to go to Sunday brunch before a Bills Game. Excellent choice. Breakfast items as well as beef on wecks, chicken wings, chicken wing soup. Much easier than grilling by the car.

Reviewed 4 December 2014

We have eaten here on several occasions and each time the quality of the food is getting worst. The staff and owners are also very rude (mostly the owners) and it is not a restaurant I would recommend to anyone. Orchard Park has many better restaurants to choice for your dining needs.

4  Thank Noreen M
Reviewed 1 December 2014

I brought 74 people to Danny's to do some pregame party before the game. We arrived around 1020. Our 2 buses had to be squeezed into the parking lot. The spaces cost me $80/each. They offered a breakfast buffet that really looked good for $15. Although I did not eat the buffet, group that did said it was awesome. They offered a good selection. On Sundays they start serving at noon. The 2 bartenders did a good job in keeping up with the crowd. I had an order of Buffalo Wings....outstanding!!

Reviewed 4 November 2014

went out for sons birthday meal had a fantastic dinner but the best chicken wing soup we have ever had ,,