“Wicked good soups”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 3 January 2017

I had lunch with my family at Dannys on New years day. The dining room has a plethora of model planes and trains on display and would be worth the visit alone however the buffalo wing soup is something to write home about some of the most interesting an tasty soup you will ever have. The staff is friendly and the attached bar is Buffalo at it's finest plenty of Bills and Sabres memrobilia and lots of tv screens for the game.

Reviewed 3 January 2017 via mobile

What has happened to this place? We had the worst dinner tonight. My husband ordered the bigger burger and when it came, there was barely any cheese on the burger, the bun was soggy, tomatoes were transparent, the lettuce was wilted, and the burger tasted funky. He took a few bites, pushed the plate away and said he couldn't eat the burger as it was the worst burger he has ever tasted. My husband never leaves a burger behind! I ordered the vegetable lasagna and when it came, it looked like a bowl of cheese soup with a lump in the middle. I cut into the lasagna and tasted it. There was no flavor and it was very mushy. Stouffer's vegetable lasagna would have been much better and cheaper! My bottled beer was the best part of the meal. In the words of Chef Gordon Ramsey "bleep me"! Needless to say we left extremely disappointed and will not be back.

2  Thank Kim L
Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

We liked that Danny's had a new menu. As always we love the soup and salad bar, but disappointed about the new menu prices. Our meals off the new menu were average, but we left full. I'm unsure if the prices were worth the meal, so I'm not sure if we will be going back. We do enjoy the atmosphere and locality of Danny's tho.

Reviewed 7 September 2016 via mobile

I had Pizza soup here back in October of 2012, and every year I return, and ask about the soup and I'm always too early or late during month. So I call and ask for the soup this year...well today (September 2016) Tony finally was able to make that happen. The prices have risen a bit from last year, but the soup in salad bar is amazing!!! I even bought some soup to take back with me home. Would of been 5 stars, but the server, Audra, we had today wasn't like we've had in the past.

Reviewed 31 August 2016

We love their chicken Finger soup. Coupled with the salad bar makes a meal. The service is good and the food prepared correctly . Two big rooms to choose from. My favorite is the room with all the windows. The food is priced fair.