US$205
US$415
The Pridwin Hotel(Shelter Island)
US$288
Cliffside Resort Condominiums(Greenport)(Great Value!)
US$505
US$439
Hotels.com
Shelter Island House(Shelter Island)(Great Value!)
US$375
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$432/night.

US$359
The Blue Inn At North Fork(East Marion)(Great Value!)
US$265
US$245
Baron's Cove(Sag Harbor)(Great Value!)
US$1,222
US$539
Groupon.com
All reviewswine campwine countrywine tastingnorth forklong islandcan't wait to go backhappy placeeach morningwinery visitsamazing hostsfront porchgreat suggestionscould not have been moredutch applefavorite restaurantswe've stayedother guests
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

This was our first visit to the north fork and Chris and Darolyn's Harvest Inn made the whole trip!!!! The inn is beautiful and within walking distance to many wineries or even a short driving distance to many others. The inn is so relaxing, especially for just sitting out on the front porch! Chris and Darolyn are so welcoming and know everything about the area as well as everyone. They made us feel so at home and you can tell how much they love what they do as well as how much they love the north fork.

I can't forget about the breakfast......you must not miss that because Chris makes a delicious breakfast each morning!!!! So, make sure you check this place out as all the great reviews are true. This Inn and the area are amazing! We will return!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 September 2017

What can I say about the Harvest? If you haven't been, you need to! By far, this is the absolute bed and breakfast out there! This was my fourth stay and looking forward to going back again at the end of October for our fifth stay. I can't get enough of this place - obviously! :) I have labeled this my happy place since day one. Darolyn and Christopher make you feel like you're family! Christopher's breakfasts are so amazing! This is not your typical B&B fare! The meals are so wonderful that you feel like you're eating at an upscale restaurant! But, it's comfortable and beautiful and everything is absolutely amazing!

The rooms are absolutely beautiful and the beds are super comfy.

You need to come and experience it yourself! My review doesn't do it justice - book your stay! It just keeps getting better and better!

See you next month, Darolyn and Chris, for the Harvest Dinner weekend! Love, J & D :)

Room Tip: All rooms are great!
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 September 2017

This was my fourth time staying with Darolyn and Chris at the Harvest Inn. Never a disappointment....from the rooms to the delicious breakfasts, great tips and local recommendations these two innkeepers seriously enjoy what they do and enjoy the people they host. As they greeted my husband and I the last time we arrived with a "welcome home" that's exactly how we were treated while we stayed with them.
My next trip is already planned!!!

Room Tip: They are all lovely, some with vineyard views and others with backyard views.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 September 2017

The Harvest Inn has become our "happy place". The Inn is beautiful, breakfasts are so delicious and the hosts, Darolyn and Chris, are two of the most awesome people we've ever met! They are so welcoming and make you feel like you are home, and their recommendations on wineries and restaurants are always spot on.

The location is perfect. If you don't feel like driving you can walk to a few wineries........bring a bottle back to the Inn and enjoy it on their beautiful, relaxing porch.

They have made every one of our stays special and we wouldn't think of staying anywhere else. We have been visiting here twice a year for a few years now and when we think it can't get any better it does!

North Fork is truly a wonderful place to visit and there is simply no better place to stay...this is simply the best!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 September 2017

The Harvest Inn has become a staple of my year. As fall approaches, I know we can anticipate a stay at The Harvest Inn and have a wonderful weekend of relaxation, wine and rest. The title of my review is intentional. My mouth dropped when I got to the North Fork and often show folks photos and their response is "...wait, this is in Long Island!?". It's a little slice of heaven.

Now to The Harvest Inn:

I will be the first person to say this- B&Bs were not my thing. There was something odd to me about them and I was somewhat reluctant at first. I could not have been more wrong. It's wonderful and made me an insta-fan of the B&B business model. The Harvest Inn does everything to make your stay comfortable, but still finds that perfect balance of allowing it to be your stay.

The house is beautiful. A private little home in between a slew of wineries that is a perfect location. You have everything the North Fork has to offer to your left and to your right: wine and food. The inn provides parking for each room and the rooms are spacious, comfortable and outfitted with all you need. The hosts go as far as having a minifridge available with waters for you (Especially good after day drinking) and a place for you to chill your wine prior to drinking. They even go as far as leaving clean wine glasses out for you to enjoy and get a full wine tasting experience.

All rooms are upstairs, and downstairs offers a cute sitting room and a spacious dining rooms. The best part- when you open the windows you hear nearly nothing. It's quaint, and quiet, and a great rest from the chaotic world we live in. The porch was built for you to drink wine and relax. When coming home, you can sit out and hear the pond with mini-waterfall and just relax. Probably some of my favorite parts of the weekend was drinking my coffee and sitting on the porch.

The breakfast is amazing and just what you need when you are heading out to a day of wine tasting. This is no basic hotel or inn breakfast, this is a legit breakfast. The portions are delicious and you will leave satisfied. The coffee is a special blend the inn puts together, fresh orange juice and water, and a breakfast you will tell folks about Monday at work.

The inn owners, Chris and Darolyn, are awesome. Chris is the chef and knows pretty much everything there is to know about wine. Darolyn knows everything on the North Fork, and everyone with 25 miles. When you book your stay, Darolyn will book everything you need. Plus, everyone in the North Fork knows them so you feel like old friends wherever you go out.

In the morning before you leave breakfast, Chris and Darolyn will chat with you. Then Darolyn will put together a slew of things going on: wineries to check out, live music and food locations, and more! It's like having a personal tour guide. As you embark on your day, they will invite you to a private wine tasting back at their house, which is a great pre-dinner event!

The Harvest Inn quickly becomes a favorite for all who experience it. Take it from someone who thought B&Bs were not for him- go and enjoy. You will not regret it!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple