Heron Suites(Southold)
US$169
Groupon.com
US$535
Shelter Island House(Shelter Island)(Great Value!)
US$595
Official Site
The Blue Inn At North Fork(East Marion)(Great Value!)
US$275
Baron's Cove(Sag Harbor)(Great Value!)
US$1,320
US$999
Groupon.com
All reviewswine countrywine tastingnorth forkhappy placelong islandwinery visitscan't wait to go backamazing hostsfront porchcould not have been moregreat suggestionsother guestsfavorite restaurantswe've stayedevery morninghome away from homebed and breakfast
Reviewed 22 October 2017

My wife and I came out to celebrate our 25th anniversary, and get some R&R. Darolyn and Chris made it a perfect getaway. The house is immaculate,quiet, and very comfortable. Sitting on the porch having a cup of coffee before breakfast was a great way to start the day. The breakfast that Chris made was over the top, you can feel his passion for cooking in everything he made. Their knowledge of the area and the people made for some great suggestions to spend the day. We can't wait to book our next stay!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank probeckfarm
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

This was our first visit to the north fork and Chris and Darolyn's Harvest Inn made the whole trip!!!! The inn is beautiful and within walking distance to many wineries or even a short driving distance to many others. The inn is so relaxing, especially for just sitting out on the front porch! Chris and Darolyn are so welcoming and know everything about the area as well as everyone. They made us feel so at home and you can tell how much they love what they do as well as how much they love the north fork.

I can't forget about the breakfast......you must not miss that because Chris makes a delicious breakfast each morning!!!! So, make sure you check this place out as all the great reviews are true. This Inn and the area are amazing! We will return!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 September 2017

What can I say about the Harvest? If you haven't been, you need to! By far, this is the absolute bed and breakfast out there! This was my fourth stay and looking forward to going back again at the end of October for our fifth stay. I can't get enough of this place - obviously! :) I have labeled this my happy place since day one. Darolyn and Christopher make you feel like you're family! Christopher's breakfasts are so amazing! This is not your typical B&B fare! The meals are so wonderful that you feel like you're eating at an upscale restaurant! But, it's comfortable and beautiful and everything is absolutely amazing!

The rooms are absolutely beautiful and the beds are super comfy.

You need to come and experience it yourself! My review doesn't do it justice - book your stay! It just keeps getting better and better!

See you next month, Darolyn and Chris, for the Harvest Dinner weekend! Love, J & D :)

Room Tip: All rooms are great!
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 September 2017

This was my fourth time staying with Darolyn and Chris at the Harvest Inn. Never a disappointment....from the rooms to the delicious breakfasts, great tips and local recommendations these two innkeepers seriously enjoy what they do and enjoy the people they host. As they greeted my husband and I the last time we arrived with a "welcome home" that's exactly how we were treated while we stayed with them.
My next trip is already planned!!!

Room Tip: They are all lovely, some with vineyard views and others with backyard views.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 September 2017

The Harvest Inn has become our "happy place". The Inn is beautiful, breakfasts are so delicious and the hosts, Darolyn and Chris, are two of the most awesome people we've ever met! They are so welcoming and make you feel like you are home, and their recommendations on wineries and restaurants are always spot on.

The location is perfect. If you don't feel like driving you can walk to a few wineries........bring a bottle back to the Inn and enjoy it on their beautiful, relaxing porch.

They have made every one of our stays special and we wouldn't think of staying anywhere else. We have been visiting here twice a year for a few years now and when we think it can't get any better it does!

North Fork is truly a wonderful place to visit and there is simply no better place to stay...this is simply the best!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple