“Recommendations on what to order”

Rosey's Italian Cafe
Ranked #6 of 51 Restaurants in Penfield
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

We came with 14 family members. Very cozy. The Silician style calamari, ribeye steak sandwich, chicken Constanta and fettuccine Alfredo are all to die for. The marinara sauce is a little watery, if you like that. The French dishes are good. The chicken Parmesan overcooked.

Thank J.J. G

Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

We are new the Penfield, and have driven by many times, we were going out for dinner and decided to try this out. We made a reservation and got right in once we arrived. Service was prompt and very friendly. We viewed the menu prior to arriving so we each had an idea of what we wanted. We each got some version of a parm or french. The portion size was perfect for the price. I got a shrimp parm, and it was good. Was it the best red sauce I’ve had out, no, was it the worst, no. But it tasted homemade and you felt like you were in someone’s Italian grandmas dining room. It was cute. There was a few other items on the menu we wanted to try so we will be back. We would also recommend it to anyone looking for some good Italian food.

Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

Can't say enough about the lasagna...so many other things on the menu but I keep ordering this and I'm never sorry, especially when I'm eating the leftovers for lunch the next day.
Comfortable restaurant with good servers, reasonable prices and great Italian food.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

We frequent this local gem often. Gnocchi are delicious. Food is excellent and reasonably priced. Service is terrific. Love it!

Reviewed 30 July 2017

The aroma will make you crazy hungry while you wait for your food. Thought I was eating my grandma's sauce, so good. Only down side is sometimes you wait to be seated. But hey, this is Monroe County and we're loaded with good Italian restaurants, and people hang at the tables a little. So what. You want great Italian, sometimes you gotta wait. It's worth it. The Italian restaurants are always busy because people love the food, and keep coming back with other folks. Rosey's is a real homemade food heaven. Enjoy, I have, and I will again soon.