“Been there, not impressed.”

Lillian's Restaurant & Party House
Ranked #7 of 50 Restaurants in Penfield
Cuisines: Italian, Ukrainian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 28 January 2018

People have said how great this place is but we were disappointed. The food is ok and nothing to rave about. I was there for a party and the meal was buffet-style. There was a lot from which to choose and no particular dish stood out as great. I was there once for dinner and again, was disappointed.

Reviewed 25 September 2017

We have come to Lillian's on a number of occasions, and always enjoyed superb food and great service. Last week was no exception. The Ukrainian food was wonderful, (my wife says it reminds her of her grandmother's cooking), and my eggplant Parmesan was also fantastic. The portions were so large that we were both able to use the leftovers for lunch the next day! I highly recommend this place. We may even use their party room for our next family function.

Reviewed 23 August 2017

This was the 2nd time my fiance and I visited Lilian's. I found this restaurant online, our 1st visit was around the holiday time in 2016, followed by another visit on Valentine's Day 2017. We ordered Grilled Salmon Lilian & Homemade Stuffed Cabbage Rolls and sampled each others plates. My fiance couldn't stop raving over the salmon. It was done perfectly. Normally he doesn't like cabbage, but when he tried the Stuffed Cabbage Rolls, he said how yummy they were, he loved them. The first time we ordered Chicken French, which melted in your mouth it was so tender and the taste was out of this world. So, after spending 2 years searching for a banquet facility to have our wedding, we choose Lilian's. The decor is beautiful, makes me think I'm in Tuscany. And you won't find a more sweeter, lovely lady as Lilian. She will go right up to your table, sit down & chat with you. She likes to get to know her customers. The service was superb. We had the most romantic evening, just the 2 of us. One thing we were surprised over was how quiet the restaurant was. It was packed too. We could actually hear each other, where normally you can never have a conversation because of the loud music, & the people talking. Our wedding is Sep.10th, I will write more then. We are really excited that our wedding will be at Lilian's, very happy we found this place & highly recommend it.

1  Thank Ann M
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

This is one of my favorite hometown restaurants. Excellent service, consistent very good food (Italian and Ukrainian selections) and a quiet calm atmosphere. My husband and I try to go on a,regular basis just to unwind and have a great meal.

Reviewed 18 June 2017

This was our first visit to Lillian's as we went with friends who recommended it. It was a Friday at 5:45 PM and we did have reservations as the place is not very big. It's a combination restaurant & party house. They did have a wedding party that was just starting & my fear was that we would be neglected but not so! Service was excellent and the prices average for the area, between $17 & $23, with a great many choices and a couple specials. My husband had the baked haddock and I tried it and found it to be yummy & served over a bed of spinach. I had chicken French with pasta and that too was excellent. You also have your choice of soup or salad and the rolls were fresh & warm and wonderful. We also were pleased to have the owner come to the table and visited for a few minutes. We'll definitely go back. What was also nice was that the room was quiet enough for us to actually visit with our friends and no one rushed us.